Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eibach pro kit just arrived.. any tips/help before i start the install? also a couple ?s inside...

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 07:40 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Eibach pro kit just arrived.. any tips/help before i start the install? also a couple ?s inside.

i'm doing my car tommorow. Tein h-tech springs and lakewood panhard bar.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:43 PM
Avalanch3
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Eibach pro kit just arrived.. any tips/help before i start the install? also a couple ?s inside.

Did you just order the springs and nothing else?
Old 07-25-2008, 08:37 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

My advice would of been to wait till you get shocks/struts, its your baby so treat the bitch right....lol
Old 07-25-2008, 09:45 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

lol.. that bitch has a nice lil stance to her now tho..
Old 07-25-2008, 10:46 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

lol.. that bitch has a nice lil stance to her now tho..
ya but I bet ur bitch is breaking ur *** to ,lol Probably not as bad with 18's though
Old 07-25-2008, 10:53 PM
kpaulhus
4th Gear Member

^ Lol Bitches. Tombstang when you doing the sportlines?
Old 07-26-2008, 03:39 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

no im actually really suprised.. its not bumpy at all!.. i think it may even be better than it was when it was stock!.. no ****!!..

and turns, i feel like im actually in a mustang rather than a mini van.. its great!
Old 07-26-2008, 03:53 PM
degeze
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

no im actually really suprised.. its not bumpy at all!.. i think it may even be better than it was when it was stock!.. no ****!!..

and turns, i feel like im actually in a mustang rather than a mini van.. its great!
Congratulations man, I am glad to hear you decided on a spring and got them installed.
Is the drop as lowas you wantedit would be?...Where are the pics?
Old 07-26-2008, 05:07 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

hey thanks buddy..

i am glad i did it.. just put it that way.. it looks and handles wayyyy better.. and the ride didnt even get bumpier IMO.. i think it even feels better than stock..

i do wish it was about a half inch lower... (sportlines [:@])... lol.. but didnt wanna hassel with alignments and/or shocks and struts right now..

i deffintaley like how it sits tho.. just put it that way.. look 100x better..

thanks for the help... pics will be up soon.. i will take them asap
Old 07-26-2008, 06:41 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

i just lowered mine today too. didn't use a spring compressor. just let the whole assembly blow up when we took it apart haha.......then sat on it to get it back together with the new spring. wasn't bad at all. would a compressor make things easier? yes.

haven't even installed the panhard bar yet because they ****ing sent it with the wrong bushings. oh well, i put the brace in anyway.

the improvement in stance is un****ingbelievable. so is the handling.

is it just me, or does it pull harder up top? the engine doesn't seem to struggle so much against the air.

Quick Reply: Eibach pro kit just arrived.. any tips/help before i start the install? also a couple ?s inside...