Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ARE THERE ANY GIRLS OUT THERE? I WANT NEW RIMS & TIRES BUT THE OLD-MAN SAYS NO!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 01:03 AM
06blkgtgirl
1st Gear Member

Default ARE THERE ANY GIRLS OUT THERE? I WANT NEW RIMS & TIRES BUT THE OLD-MAN SAYS NO!

GUYS TOO!
It's not fair...I've never put after market rims on any of my cars and I want new rims and tires for my Stang but my hubby says NO! He has no good reason when I ask why...I have a very good job and can afford it. He's had lifted trucks with nice rims and tires; he doesn't blink an eye to spend 4 or 5k for a truck lift. What the hell should I do?? I've thought about going out and buying them anyways.[:@]

LMAO-do I sound whiney...he he he
Old 07-26-2008, 01:10 AM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

Default RE: ARE THERE ANY GIRLS OUT THERE? I WANT NEW RIMS & TIRES BUT THE OLD-MAN SAYS NO!

What can he possibly doonce they're on???Hide the wheel lock and enjoy your new wheels
Old 07-26-2008, 01:12 AM
alloutt
4th Gear Member

Default RE: ARE THERE ANY GIRLS OUT THERE? I WANT NEW RIMS & TIRES BUT THE OLD-MAN SAYS NO!

what could you do?
Old 07-26-2008, 01:17 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander....get any rims you like and forget what he says. You stated that you can afford it and have a great job so your money can be spent the best way you feel necessary. I mean if I spend xxx dollars on a car and all the mods you see in the sig than it is only fair that you could too if we were married. Hell he has no reason to give anyway thats just because he may have plans for his own car or toy that he wants in the future and wants to keep all the cash in the family[&:]....JMO but what can he do? he will get over it...
Old 07-26-2008, 01:19 AM
06blkgtgirl
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: alloutt

what could you do?
lol...[sm=smiley36.gif]
Old 07-26-2008, 01:36 AM
vphokie
3rd Gear Member

Make a super secret visit to a wheel place and get them done! He'll get over it.

Old 07-26-2008, 01:38 AM
thewarmachine
5th Gear Member

More importantly, which rims do you like/want/need?
Old 07-26-2008, 01:40 AM
06blkgtgirl
1st Gear Member

Well, I was hoping tobuy new rims and tires was something we'd do together but it looks like I'm on my own! But then again, I have you guys of course!

I'm leaning towards something like a Foose Nitrous!
Old 07-26-2008, 01:42 AM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

......and make sure they are chrome 20's w/ Pirelli's. Hit him where it hurts
Old 07-26-2008, 01:45 AM
06blkgtgirl
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: vphokie

Make a super secret visit to a wheel place and get them done! He'll get over it.

Super secret visit huh...the problem with going in somewherethe minute they see it's a girl they think they can over-charge me. I was thinking of ordering on-line then having them put on at a shop.

Quick Reply: ARE THERE ANY GIRLS OUT THERE? I WANT NEW RIMS & TIRES BUT THE OLD-MAN SAYS NO!