Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats a reasonable price.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 07:37 AM
rydeordie
3rd Gear Member

$150 isn't a bad price, but like everyone said you can do it yourself if you don't have the money right now.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:14 AM
VistaGT
4th Gear Member

I gotta say I just put on the Pypes H this weekend and it was a PITA. When I installed my bassani X, no problems everything went nice and smooth but the pypes install wasnt so easy. They have these cups that you put in the pipe for a better seal to the header and it brings the o2 bung out of range for the sensor. I kept trying and trying no luck. Eventually I took the battery out, took out the tray and from the top I unhooked the bracket and now it's just hanging.

Also the H is now 4 pieces that are expected to be held together with clamps. The pipes wiggle around a lot when you put them together. I'd suggest getting it welded, it's what I did, though that adds onto the price. Overall just a low quality product but I understand it wasn't expensive. I would def recomend welding though.

Lastly it's gonna be loud as hell so enjoy that. My car is loud as hell even with flowmasters and you've got stingers coming.