Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what should i have ford give me

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

EXCELLENT! Good job.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Good for you. Thats a pretty generous gift to you. Congrats.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by shoeys08dkcandygt
thanks guys for all the posts. i am still pondering the idea of making them just give me the exhaust and louvers(thanks nuke). the s/c idea is a great start to show her i am serious. they told me over a grand under what it actually took to fix it. at least split the difference in parts and service. i have a paint guy that i trust more than i trust the same painter at the dealership
hey 05 mustang do you feel like making a lil spare money. do what you did to your brother in laws to mine. ill pay you. no freebies. just needs a good clay ballin and wax. lol
only a trained eye can see the few speckles of trash in it. not noticeable by anyone but me so far. i have to point them out to others to give me there opinion on what i should do. thanks again guys for all the comments and ideas to correct this mistake. keep them coming and i will let you know what i find out later today when i go to the dealership at 1:30pm on my lunch break.
I would need you to be at my house early, around 8-8:30. That would give me enough time to wash & clar bar it....

On Sundays, I am only allowed to use my water until 10am...and I do have a neighbor that will call the water department on me.....it already happened once, when I wasn't aware of the water ban rules.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Riptide
6th Gear Member

How about have Ford give you a reach around?

I can't believe noone has said it already.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

LOL at the reach-around!!!

Be sure to tell them you want the stock axlebacks.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:24 PM
shoeys08dkcandygt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05 Mustang
I would need you to be at my house early, around 8-8:30. That would give me enough time to wash & clar bar it....

On Sundays, I am only allowed to use my water until 10am...and I do have a neighbor that will call the water department on me.....it already happened once, when I wasn't aware of the water ban rules.
thanks cam. i know i would have to come down another weekend or something to get you to do it. this weekend you got the cruise on sat and i will not be in canton before 2 or 3 on sunday. so you wouldnt even be able to do it then. maybe the next time im in chattanooga i can plan on meeting you on a saturday or sunday early in the morning. but it was just a suggestion since i seen the type of work you did on your brother in laws mustang and i know i could trust you with mine. oh yeah i got ford to by me a set of stingers for the trouble with the new one. have them installed tomorrow.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:25 PM
shoeys08dkcandygt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Nuke
LOL at the reach-around!!!

Be sure to tell them you want the stock axlebacks.
already done. the service manager asked me if i wanted them before i could say anything about it.
lmoa on the reach around comment..
Old 10-14-2008, 04:46 PM
shoeys08dkcandygt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wingman75
Good for you. Thats a pretty generous gift to you. Congrats.
thanks wingman. i was with you earlier thinking they would only give me an oil change or two. he actually offered me a yrs worth. i was shocked when he said that. but since he understood i work for a dealer and oil changes are already free then that had no money value for me. i know my mouth dropped when he said he would put the stingers on for me. so yes it was a very generous gift from him. and i will keep doing business with this dealer. just bc of what he is doing for me
Old 10-14-2008, 05:48 PM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by shoeys08dkcandygt
thanks cam. i know i would have to come down another weekend or something to get you to do it. this weekend you got the cruise on sat and i will not be in canton before 2 or 3 on sunday. so you wouldnt even be able to do it then. maybe the next time im in chattanooga i can plan on meeting you on a saturday or sunday early in the morning. but it was just a suggestion since i seen the type of work you did on your brother in laws mustang and i know i could trust you with mine. oh yeah i got ford to by me a set of stingers for the trouble with the new one. have them installed tomorrow.

not a problem...if something changes just let me know.

I can't wait to hear them. I bet they're going to sound awesome!
Old 10-14-2008, 05:53 PM
deekum1627
6th Gear Member

swwet deal man congrats

Quick Reply: what should i have ford give me