Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Mods EVER COMPLETE WOOHOO!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 11:31 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

congrats
Old 11-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

All I am gonna say is thank god I dont have to pay rent.. I dont think its possible to move out in Los Angeles California unless you already have your car because paying for rent and a car out here would require a 30$ an hour job haha or somewhat close thank god my parents wouldn't be able to funtion without my help haha
Old 11-10-2008, 12:08 PM
bronxbomba63
4th Gear Member

Congrats!! Once you start, it'll be hard to stop....IF you're ever able to stop lol.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Lethaldosage423
4th Gear Member

Congrats!
i know what you mean...i started off with a muffler, then suspension, tint, gt front with fogs and clear corners, then rims now i have my CAI and tuner in the mail lol every time i say Okay, this is my last mod, ill install it and think..hmmm i need a roush hood scoop (my next mod after christmas)

Who needs drugs when youv got a Mustang lol?
Old 11-10-2008, 12:20 PM
degeze
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lethaldosage423
Who needs drugs when youv got a Mustang lol?
Well stated.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

Dude exactly like last night I was chilling with like 2-3 of my homies and there all chillin smokin there weed and I was just like naw man I can go drive my car if i wanna have fun =) best part is he respected me for it rather then say get the **** out he loves my car to haha I have some f'ed up friends the products of tons of money and no parenting but hey there fun and there all still alive so it's all good I also dont need drugs to act like an idiot I can light my pants on fire without being high(yes it has happened) but that is another story for another day.....
Old 11-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

I'm thinking of mirror covers on my Torch Red too. Pics?
Old 11-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

For sure man when i get home they would loo great on your car with your black on red color scheme im starting to realize though that black on red ONLY works if you have plenty of black on the hood IMO at least seems a little weird with some small stuff you need to have like huge black stripes on your hood or something like what you have in your sig looks great man im planning on going in the same direction I was thinking the 2 white stripes but that is overdone imo not that it doesnt look awesome.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

Originally Posted by Branomano06GT
For sure man when i get home they would loo great on your car with your black on red color scheme im starting to realize though that black on red ONLY works if you have plenty of black on the hood IMO at least seems a little weird with some small stuff you need to have like huge black stripes on your hood or something like what you have in your sig looks great man im planning on going in the same direction I was thinking the 2 white stripes but that is overdone imo not that it doesnt look awesome.
Thanks. I went with the black to match my interior and black convertible top. I have more pictures in my photo album.
https://mustangforums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=580
You called me man a few times, Branomano. Is that a CA thing?
Old 11-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

Nope didn't read your forum name im so sorry =( just put a wo in front of those for me.. haha mind if I ask if that hood is painted and if so how much did it cost to get it painted like that?

Quick Reply: First Mods EVER COMPLETE WOOHOO!!