Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quarter window louvers stolen last night!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 10:55 AM
robsimp
1st Gear Member

sorry to hear that bro, hope you find the kids that did this and beat the hell out of them..
Old 11-21-2008, 11:43 AM
degeze
5th Gear Member

... Stories like this always **** me off.
Sorry man, I agree with baiting the stupid losers. When they step in your yard next time release the pits on their a**.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:57 AM
shoeys08dkcandygt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BigDreams05
I have a motion sensor light, a pitbull/lab, and two pitbulls. A bat by the door, a 380 and a SKS.

No car cover or alarm. I guess i should have been putting the car in the garage the whole time. I just never thought something like this would happen in such i nice neighborhood. In my old neighborhood i lived surrounded by drug dealers and people would get shot, just lots of crazy stuff going on and always lots of cops patroling and then i go and move into a super quiet neighborhood and this happens?

Im hoping its dumb kids and they put it up craigslist so i can go whoop ars!
that is exactly what i was gettin ready to say. invest in insurance by smith & wesson. but the 380 and SKS should be just fine. just missing a shotgun. lol. once a person here's the pump they know its time to go. lol
sorry to hear about the incident bro.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:09 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

*** holes

chances are that it is somebody local with a stang who is young.

Not going to lie once upon a time when I was 16 in canada and got my 5.0 I couldt afford **** and my 5 star rims were missing the caps so I had to jack them, then they got stolen off of my car like amonth later so I had to go get another set , ya ya im a *** hole I was young and dumb but ya thats why I say chances are that it will be going onto soembodys car and the tail cover I bet they broke the 1 they got off thats why they left the other one. IMO
Old 11-21-2008, 12:22 PM
nmd55
3rd Gear Member

i dont think a locking cover will help, if anything it attracts more attention. I caught a kid last month messing with my cover. I dont think he was trying to steal anything just curious when he saw the snake on the front.

But yea a garage would be awesome!
Old 11-21-2008, 12:35 PM
abarker8541
3rd Gear Member

one shot, one kill. lol. bait them and tie them up and kick their ***
Old 11-21-2008, 12:43 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by degeze
... Stories like this always **** me off.
Sorry man, I agree with baiting the stupid losers. When they step in your yard next time release the pits on their a**.
lol is it wrong that I have dreams of my 140 lbs rott attacking somebody. I find myself always wishing somebody is ****ing with my **** so I can let my dog go after them, best part is that he is insured for up to $200,000 so unless he kills your *** my insurance is gona cover it
Old 11-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Branomano06GT
3rd Gear Member

Haha my dogs are sadly all bark no bite but ill tell you I have 3 dogs all labradors and I think it's impossible for them to hurt someone but I will tell you right now they will most def scare the **** out of anyone the 2 males are black 1 is super musculer/skinny and the other is a lard *** haha but they both get so mean looking when they want to and there pretty protective so who knows. I just keep my 600 FPS gas pistol around wont kill them bu they wont be able to sh*t or walk for a week if i get to em... hehehe
Old 11-21-2008, 01:38 PM
degeze
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TOMBSTANG
lol is it wrong that I have dreams of my 140 lbs rott attacking somebody. I find myself always wishing somebody is ****ing with my **** so I can let my dog go after them, best part is that he is insured for up to $200,000 so unless he kills your *** my insurance is gona cover it
hahaha...nothing wrong at all.
It is also funny that I used asterisks on the the word ***...lol
Old 11-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Dannyf8989
2nd Gear Member

just dont too pissed about it, remember anything you do will have consequences. If it was me id just bait them into stealing something then catch their asses and turn them into the police.

Stupid damn teenagers like that give the rest of us a bad name. I hate people that have no respect for others' property, which is exactly why i rarely drive mine to school. I wish my car could go in the garage

Quick Reply: Quarter window louvers stolen last night!