Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6 Speed Gt for sale on Ebay :)

Old 06-01-2005, 02:29 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: 6 Speed Gt for sale on Ebay :)

Go give it a look and ask him about his 6 speed!!!! Do it! Do it!
Old 06-01-2005, 02:33 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: hawgman

Go give it a look and ask him about his 6 speed!!!! Do it! Do it!
^^^^^^^^^^ What he said!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 06-01-2005, 03:31 PM
05SatinSilver
2nd Gear Member

I'm sorry if I offend anyone here, but this is one nasty color combo! Plus, look at the exhaust tips. Those don't look factory to me either. Must have came with that 6Spd tranny package

Dave...
HOLD UP FOLKS. I SMELL A SCAM Check out this guys Resent buy on EBAY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4533148628

Have you seen this Mustang before
BTW, I have already informed the top 4 bidders that this is a repaired car! Just trying to help a furture Mustang owner out.
Old 06-01-2005, 03:52 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Nice find!!!!

BTW, he just emailed me back with a detailed explination

"IT IS A 5SP" Wow, this guy is a real talker! Guess he wasted all his alloted words for the week with the auction description.

Old 06-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Hahahahaha, Busted, Very nice detective work.

Hawgman, Email him about where it says he purchased from a ford dealer on March 15th, shows ebay autcion ended the 11th. He doesnt mention the ebay purchase. Ugh things like that **** me off.
Old 06-01-2005, 04:00 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Just sent him another email thanking him for the detailed description. Also told him I was just curious, since he has the car listed as used, but in his auction description he says it is new, which was it? New or used? And I was also curious as to whether or not he wanted the winner to sign a damage waiver on the car like he did when he bought it, and copied the link to the other auction on my quesiton.

That should keep him busy for a little while. Damn...can you tell I have nothing better to do at work today?
Old 06-01-2005, 04:02 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 05SatinSilver

BTW, I have already informed the top 4 bidders that this is a repaired car! Just trying to help a furture Mustang owner out.
Nice!! Hope you copied the previous auction link in your emails to them so they can verify the VIN of the wrecked car auction against the VIN of the "new" car auction. Hey, I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt as long as they are not blatently trying to screw someone. This guy obviously is.
Old 06-01-2005, 04:19 PM
ChristopherCamel
2nd Gear Member

you guys are right it is a scam..the vin numbers are exactly the same..look at each ebay auction and you will see

Crashed Mustang Auction

The "New" One

Don't you like how he said this comment here...."YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW MUSTANG GT I AM A INDIANA USED CAR DEALER I PURCHASED THROUGH FORD DEALER FOR MYSELF ON MARCH 15TH"

his ebay name is "dgtg2003" and he was the winner it when it was for sale as wrecked...so obviously he is lying
also look at the window sticker picture..you can tell it was put back on after being pulled off...and how he has the title in hand? defintally didnt get it from a dealer...LYING
Old 06-01-2005, 04:22 PM
05SatinSilver
2nd Gear Member

Damn...can you tell I have nothing better to do at work today?
Me either.

ORIGINAL: 05SatinSilver

Nice!! Hope you copied the previous auction link in your emails to them so they can verify the VIN of the wrecked car auction against the VIN of the "new" car auction. Hey, I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt as long as they are not blatently trying to screw someone. This guy obviously is.
Yep, I did. I also tried to inform ebay, using the Live oline chat. I figured they could pull the ad now. But guess what, the online agent said, "I'm sorry, I don't have the athority to report this matter. Please use the Safe Harbor section" What a load of crap! That system, only allows a canned questioned to be sent to them. Plus, that will take 24-48 hours for a response. I will keep watching and if anyone bids again, I will send them an email as well. This ***** has pi$$ed me off. I just don't want someone to be buying what they think is a car / used car, but it's really a repaired / damaged one. I can bet he bought it directly from a local dealer, which Never reported this damage. So, even if you pay the $8.00 for a car report, it won't show-up.

Dave...
Old 06-01-2005, 04:33 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

The original auction originated from Kentucky, and he is in Indiana, but it could still be basically local if they are both on the state line.
Gosh...hope the bidders don't back out or anything. I would certainly hate to see this guy get stuck with his "new" car.

Well, been about 15 minutes since I emailed him last. Guess it's time to fire off another one

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6 Speed Gt for sale on Ebay :)