Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

** New to site**

Old 06-08-2005, 08:28 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: ** New to site**

ORIGINAL: Midnight

What are some of the best things to do to the GT to get it fast?
How "fast" do you want it to go? Some say it's "fast" bone stock. Others want to run in the 11's before we consider it fast. It's all depends on what you want from your car. I would suggest that you look in the signature's of all the posters here on what mods we have done. Then use the search function to find existing threads on these mods to educate yourself... there is a ton of info already posted in this Forum. After you have done that, they are many people here that can give you opinions on specific questions.

And good luck on getting a new Stang! You will love it, no doubt!
Old 06-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Midnight

Ah cool ty.

I dunno i wanna do 11's would be nice.All depends how much things cost for me to see how fast i wanna take it,lol
Old 06-08-2005, 08:57 PM
RICVA05
3rd Gear Member

You can get a Tuner,CAI,CATBACKS for around $1,000 of coarse depending on what brands you get.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:16 PM
NCMustangMan
2nd Gear Member

No matter what '05 Mustang you buy, or what color, or which transmission, or in what configuration, it is going to be a thrill to drive every time you turn the key. Good luck and welcome to the forum!
Old 06-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Eric @ DMS
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RICVA05

You can get a Tuner,CAI,CATBACKS for around $1,000 of coarse depending on what brands you get.
Check out the "Dynamic Motorsports" section in the vedor's portion of this forum. I have a list of all the '05 Signature Series parts coming out soon. Everyone that knows us, knows we put out some of the best products out at the absolute best prices. A lot of research and testing went into these Mustang parts. We have people on the DMS team researching and developing these parts that have extensive experience in the Mustang arena (from building sub 7 second racers to AutoX kings).[8D][8D]
Old 06-09-2005, 11:08 PM
flyingt
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: don_w

ORIGINAL: Midnight

What are some of the best things to do to the GT to get it fast?
How "fast" do you want it to go? Some say it's "fast" bone stock. Others want to run in the 11's before we consider it fast. It's all depends on what you want from your car. I would suggest that you look in the signature's of all the posters here on what mods we have done. Then use the search function to find existing threads on these mods to educate yourself... there is a ton of info already posted in this Forum. After you have done that, they are many people here that can give you opinions on specific questions.

And good luck on getting a new Stang! You will love it, no doubt!
don_w,

I like how you threw the word "we" into your sentence. Needless to say you are seriously going for the 11's same here, good luck.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:22 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

Dead serious... I had a consistent low-12 (and occasional hi-11) second car back in the 70s... and I want to feel that again... in my daily driver.

Good luck to you as well.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:27 AM
flyingt
2nd Gear Member

don_w,

Thanks.

Search this Thread