Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

05 Mustang Climate Control fix

Old 06-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Default 05 Mustang Climate Control fix

No need to get excited. LOSTSOUL:

casper.. anything on the fan noise from turning on the vents.. I hear a clicking sound, but wint I turn it off its gone.. when I was at the dealership I told them of the issues and after a week they told me they didnt hear anything??!!?? when I got there the nose was gone!! for 2 days and now back!!.. I think they were Fing with me because I was able to duplicate the nose 100% of the time... any idea?

Thanks
No there is indeed NOT a fix for this problem. I think they may have sidetracked it and moved on to bigger problems. I think they are getting ahead of themselves and they have WAY too many problems with it. I dont think they expected this many problems... and i dont think customers are happy with the ongoing problems. FORD and GM are both in the toilets right now and both stocks are SUPER ****ty. So sorry there isnt a fix, i check FORD all the time for you guys and it still says no fix, check back later.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:32 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

Default RE: 05 Mustang Climate Control fix

thanks.. and your right.. gm is going to let go 25,000 people by 08 !! no camaros for a while
Old 06-09-2005, 02:22 AM
Hoose84
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lostsoul

thanks.. and your right.. gm is going to let go 25,000 people by 08 !! no camaros for a while
Well sounds like the Pontiac/Buick/GMC divisions will be the ones taking the majority of the hit. So still hope for the Camaro (If they have any sense). If DCX has any sense, they will redesign their Charger. 4 Doors!?! Come on.

Hoose84
Old 06-09-2005, 02:46 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

what I dont get is how the hell is Ford losing money when they cant sell the stang fast enough... =-/ .. The charger is a mess up.. I think they are trying too hard on the magnum truck thing.. hummmmm...
Old 06-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Hoose84
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lostsoul

what I dont get is how the hell is Ford losing money when they cant sell the stang fast enough... =-/ .. The charger is a mess up.. I think they are trying too hard on the magnum truck thing.. hummmmm...
What I really don't get with the Charger is why they changed the design at the last minute. I saw the pilot vehicle at CTC, and it was pretty cool. Now it's just lame. Ford makes all their money from trucks (Same goes for DCX and GM), that's where all the profit margin comes from. And gas prices are killing them right now, the plant next door (RAM truck) is shut down for two weeks due to lack of orders. Although minivan sales jumped up. Most of the small cars are pretty much give aways so that they can meet CAFE standards to sell the trucks. (Profit margin on DCX minivans 5-8k, trucks is slightly higher, Neons (depending on options, some are barely break evens). These companys have just been running too fat for too long (GM more than the others). I'm pro-union, even though I don't qualify, but it's very tough to compete with foreign markets. If something doesn't change, those 08 Camaros will be Toyotas. The Mustang is already part Mazda.

Hoose84
Old 06-09-2005, 04:08 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

It's funny how Ford can be in the dumps with Mazda doing well, Volvo is also turning out attractive cars with a loyal customer base and the Mustang is selling like hotcakes!
And did anyone see today's commercials for GM? They're letting everyone get new cars for employee prices.
I guess that's the same as Ford letting everyone buy a new car for one of their Plan prices.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:13 PM
NCMustangMan
2nd Gear Member

I saw an article in the Wall Street Journal that said over $3,000 of the purchase price on every GM vehical goes to pay for the GM union employees retirement fund. Does the guy putting the doors on a Chevy deserve $30 an hour when a teacher makes half that? No wonder they are going bankrupt.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:23 PM
ChristopherCamel
2nd Gear Member

jsut because mustangs sell well doesnt mean the company does good..mustang probably only account for 1% of their sales..maybe 2 or 3% now at most...suvs accounted for like 80% so now that they arent selling well due to gas costs and stuff...that is the big problem...as gas goes higher all companies sales will drop...just look at the airlines
Old 06-09-2005, 01:39 PM
NCMustangMan
2nd Gear Member

I see where Ford's overall sales are down 3% even with the Mustang sales being up an amazing 47%. Ford might be laying off thousands of workers if not for all of us!
Old 06-10-2005, 12:16 AM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Yup, I guess GM is going to Japan... Just sometihng i heard... seems the average person working for GM makes 53 dollar an hour!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 05 Mustang Climate Control fix

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.