Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fair Dealer - Chicago area

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 12:36 AM
dukenitro
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Fair Dealer - Chicago area

Message me for more info like hawgman said. I would recommend SUTTON FORD in Mattesson,il Auto Mall. Not just because I bought mine there. (That was just pure coincidence that they happened to have the one i was looking for) But Sutton is HUGE into racing. You know how most Ford dealers shy away from performance mods? Or they don't even have a clue what a X-Calibrator is??

Well, Sutton has there own dyno room. They also have one of the fastest 05 mustangs in the country. So I would recommend them.

I have since sold my mustang to a Ford dealership in the northwest suburbs. I had to sell it. The $500 month payment was just too much. I do have my rims and tires for sale though. SEE PICTURE. I paid $1,700 and have the receipt. Make me an offer.
Old 06-15-2005, 01:59 AM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

This is no lie, I know the tech over there that runs the show, Randy Mohrback. "supershops custom tuning dealer" 708-720-8500

I Also was recommended to go see them. But have my relationship with another local dealer.

dukenitro, you ever hang out at Blue Top?
Old 06-15-2005, 02:20 AM
dukenitro
1st Gear Member

Yes I talk to Randy and Doug every few days. They are also customers of mine. I work for an Automotive Wharehouse distributor. We supply the shops all over the country with race parts. If it's on your car it most likely came from us. K & N, Edelbrock, Mickey Thompson, ......... and on ...... So I pretty much know everybody. Who is your local speed shop? I can tell you the names of the guys there.

Yes I have hung out at Blue top for many years. This year though everybody hans out at O'Hara's Sports on Friday's abd Saturday's. It use to be a Lincoln-Mercury Dealership so there's tons of space and he's got vendors there selling hot dogs,etc. It's on 45th ave. 1 block west of US 41/Indianapolis Blvd. (same street Blue top is on) It's about a mile from Blue top. Actually it's right around the corner from jagoff i mean, WEBB FORD.
Old 06-15-2005, 02:37 AM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Coolness! Dont have a speedshop. Dont have a car the requires one yet, lol. The tbird has long passed its modding life. I wanted to, but very soon after got the gf pregnant, got married, bought a house, there went any extra cash for a while. Now its at 250,000 miles. anyway, keep in touch, once I get the stang Ill need your references, and be cool to hang out over there.