Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP ME.. NO, ONE MORE THING

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 04:53 PM
S197winstang
3rd Gear Member

Default SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP ME.. NO, ONE MORE THING

I have got to stop buying ****. Once you start its hard to stop. the sc, guages, a custom power cover shorty ant and an auto metal cover that I hope will stop the vibrating in the of button... my god the little woman is going to crap a brink when she sees the bill...
Old 03-19-2009, 04:57 PM
owero01
5th Gear Member

Sorry, the only cure for the mod bug is an empty wallet. Even then, the credit card is very tempting.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:59 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

I remember that picture in your avatar. I was there when they were shooting the calenday with Bell's Super Snake. And you dont have to tell me to stop buying $hit. I promised my wife I wasnt going to do anything aftermarket on my car. Well............................................

What is Ricardo doing to your tune. I had my Paxton installed and tuned by Ricardo. Let me know your numbers when done.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:06 PM
S197winstang
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06
I remember that picture in your avatar. I was there when they were shooting the calenday with Bell's Super Snake. And you dont have to tell me to stop buying $hit. I promised my wife I wasnt going to do anything aftermarket on my car. Well............................................

What is Ricardo doing to your tune. I had my Paxton installed and tuned by Ricardo. Let me know your numbers when done.
Ricardo is calling me when its dyno time and I am going to see what numbers we can pull. I want the magic 400. We shall see. The Avat pic is cool even better because that's my car on the lift.. Gonzalo asked me if i minded.... i was like dude you should have called me i could of helped with the shoot.. LOL
Old 03-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Yuh, I know the feeling. Currently I'm in a PC building phase. I told myself I wouldn't spend money on modding my car right now (it's been almost a year) and last month I went stir crazy so to speak.

I upgraded (read - built new from scratch) our old PC then I did my oldest daughters, then my sons, now I'm building a new one for youngest daughter...I sat down last night and totaled all of the receipts for stuff I ordered for the builds and the one I'm in the process of right now...$2,000. (sigh) Sadly more than my mods for my car would've cost.

3.73 gears FRP - installed
Bama Chips C&L Street/Race with SCT tunner
FRP Axle Back exhaust
Eibach springs (not the prostreet, the other ones)
Total about 1600-1700....
Old 03-19-2009, 05:25 PM
ABQstang89
3rd Gear Member

It's even worse to catch it and not have any money to continue feeding it.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Dammit..thanks for reminding me I don't have the money to feed it anymore now that I'm finally looking at my car....
Old 03-19-2009, 05:35 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Here's one for ya. As if I didnt spend enough on my car already, Just ordered black powdercoated 23" S331 Saleen Rims for my wife's Expedition Limited I just got her. Should be ready in the next week or two. Im going for the all blacked out look on her truck. Barricade truck pulling bumblebee on a trailer to car shows
Old 03-19-2009, 05:37 PM
S197winstang
3rd Gear Member

Here's one for ya. As if I didnt spend enough on my car already, Just ordered black powdercoated 23" S331 Saleen Rims for my wife's Expedition Limited I just got her. Should be ready in the next week or two. Im going for the all blacked out look on her truck. Barricade truck pulling bumblebee on a trailer to car shows
Nice- get points for upgrading the wife's ride... One for her and three for you? I like that ratio.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:39 PM
ABQstang89
3rd Gear Member

haha thats awesome. You gotta post a pic of those rims when you get them on. 23"!!!! Thats freakin' huge.

Quick Reply: SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP ME.. NO, ONE MORE THING