MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   Anyone heard from Bama in last week or so? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/527933-anyone-heard-from-bama-in-last-week-or-so.html)

JDWalton 03-30-2009 08:37 PM

Anyone heard from Bama in last week or so?

Just wondering, when I ordered from him, had tune next day. My mom ordered a tune last week, still nothing. Called multiple times AND sent multiple emails. No reply. So, I know this isnt the keep track of Doug from Bamachips.com forum, but someone here probably knows him and can see if hes dead or alive so my mom can stop freaking out about the store I sent her to ;-)

I would say hes probably just swamped cause its spring and everyone just got a warm weather wave and wants a new tune, but who knows.

Thanks for any help.

shanec 03-30-2009 09:14 PM

Once in a blue moon and I can call and get in to him. Usually, the phone is busy for days or weeks at a time or he's out of town for days or a week at a time.

If I did it again, I'd to Brenspeed for customer service reasons.

solaratomic 03-30-2009 09:20 PM

I've never had an trouble getting up with him. He may be out of town or something

doode 03-30-2009 09:31 PM

he comes and goes...but i will admit, i had a hell of a time trying to get a hold of him

keep trying, thats all i can really say !

JDWalton 03-30-2009 09:36 PM

its fine hes a one man buisness and all but man.... Has he never heard of a out of office auto-response if hes not at work? Neither me or my mom REALLY care if it takes a few days to get the tune but not noing what is going on when this is like one of 3 online transactions my mom has ever done has her a bit frazzled. So I get called alot and now I start to worry cause I got my tune in hours, and shes waited since last week.

CutterWolf 03-30-2009 09:45 PM

Guys, Doug lives out in the sticks. I know because I've been to his house which is where he works. He also has to travel several hours to go into town to do dyno tunes. Plus add in the fact that we here in Bama have been getting hit with some really bad weather so anything could be playing in as a factor for his lack of contact. So just hang in there I'm sure he will make contact when he can.

JDWalton 03-30-2009 09:59 PM

hey if you know where he lives, go poke him with a stick to make sure hes still alive ;-)

Hicompression 03-30-2009 10:11 PM

I ordered a Predator from him this past Saturday. I got email confirmation today that it was shipped today. So...he's gotta be at work.

jmk3 03-30-2009 11:12 PM

You can log in & check your order status on his web site. Click on my account

Stealth 03-30-2009 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by CutterWolf (Post 6073061)
Guys, Doug lives out in the sticks. I know because I've been to his house which is where he works. He also has to travel several hours to go into town to do dyno tunes. Plus add in the fact that we here in Bama have been getting hit with some really bad weather so anything could be playing in as a factor for his lack of contact. So just hang in there I'm sure he will make contact when he can.

What kind of shop/facility does he have? I've kind of toyed with the idea of driving up there for a dyno tune. Probably will never happen though. :p