Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cen FL MFers Stang RoundUp!!! (MYGT500 Approved!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 11:10 PM
RetroGT2006
2nd Gear Member

Damn Tombstang, the shot with you sitting/leaning on your car came out crazy.. I sure would love to do one of those with me n my car!

PS, any status update on the video/pix u took?
Old 06-29-2009, 11:28 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by RetroGT2006
Damn Tombstang, the shot with you sitting/leaning on your car came out crazy.. I sure would love to do one of those with me n my car!

PS, any status update on the video/pix u took?
I didnt take any pics that day, my buddy josh was snapping a few but I got him busy editing real estate stuff for me at the moment and I got 3 real estate vids to do before I even load the video I shot, its nada special best part is prob when everybody is leaving hps. Ill be sure to post it in here when I do though
Old 06-29-2009, 11:45 PM
RetroGT2006
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TOMBSTANG
I didnt take any pics that day, my buddy josh was snapping a few but I got him busy editing real estate stuff for me at the moment and I got 3 real estate vids to do before I even load the video I shot, its nada special best part is prob when everybody is leaving hps. Ill be sure to post it in here when I do though
Oh i thought you snapped some shots for some reason, nvm about the pics then. Totally understand about the real estate stuff going to be done first, thats a given- profession is > than a hobby. lol I will keep my eye out for the video.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:45 AM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TOMBSTANG
Cant wait to see the video Tombstang! I know the other videos you have done where bad ***....maybe by the time we do the next one I will sound better with my new pipes!
Old 06-30-2009, 07:40 AM
JasperGT
3rd Gear Member

I'm a bit partial to these!

I love 'em!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:28 AM
redfirevert06
1st Gear Member

[QUOTE=RetroGT2006;6311234]Hey, i believe you were the one that slowed down real quick to tell me where the shop was in Orlando.. If so, dude your car is ****in beast! Sounded so damn nice! I want my GT to sound that good lol. Flowmasters on my car suck apparently, what do you run?

Thanks. I run Magnaflow muffler deletes....you can't hear the supercharger whine anymore. :-0
Old 06-30-2009, 11:11 AM
JoshyGT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JasperGT
I'm a bit partial to these!

I love 'em!
This one was one of my favorites, but it's probabaly unfair because I have the same hood and love Silver!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:13 AM
JoshyGT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JoshyGT
PHOTO LINK HERE!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jupitercrash01/

My buddy (Chris) and I tried to get as many good shots as we can and are very pleased with the results! He busted his *** in and out of my car to get these and worked all night adding some extra filtering to get them looking great.

He can only have these photos live for about a week or two due to the space availability but has been gracious enough to post them in lue of some of his professional shots.

Chris said that he is keeping all of the super-high resolution images on file and if you would like to order one just shoot him an email at jupitercrash01@yahoo.com and for $5 he will send it via email or send two for $8. (Payment thru PayPal). The super-high resolution shots are formatted at 3200px by 2400px - enough to cover the side of a building!

PRIVATE SHOOTS AVAILABLE:
He also offered to make himself available for private photos, portraits or vehicle action shots for a discounted fee - contact him for details.

Help him out and show your support by grabbing a high-rez image!
Bump on the photo link....
Old 06-30-2009, 02:56 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

[QUOTE=redfirevert06;6316326]
Hey, i believe you were the one that slowed down real quick to tell me where the shop was in Orlando.. If so, dude your car is ****in beast! Sounded so damn nice! I want my GT to sound that good lol. Flowmasters on my car suck apparently, what do you run?

Thanks. I run Magnaflow muffler deletes....you can't hear the supercharger whine anymore. :-0
LOL your going to need to do more then get rid of your flows to sounds like his beast.....like add a 5.4 beast of a engine lol
Old 07-01-2009, 01:36 AM
RetroGT2006
2nd Gear Member

[QUOTE=redfirevert06;6316326]
Hey, i believe you were the one that slowed down real quick to tell me where the shop was in Orlando.. If so, dude your car is ****in beast! Sounded so damn nice! I want my GT to sound that good lol. Flowmasters on my car suck apparently, what do you run?

Not a bad trade off man! I'd take a beast sounding exhaust over the blowers whine anyday!

[QUOTE=TOMBSTANG;6317053]
Originally Posted by redfirevert06

LOL your going to need to do more then get rid of your flows to sounds like his beast.....like add a 5.4 beast of a engine lol

I guess im **** out of luck there.. the 4.6 is here to stay son. lol

Quick Reply: Cen FL MFers Stang RoundUp!!! (MYGT500 Approved!)