Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ST. LOUIS 05 MUSTANG GATHERING.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Wldstng05
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ST. LOUIS 05 MUSTANG GATHERING.

ORIGINAL: 05BlueGT

Since your wife is in charge, she can make that executive decision to let everyone off early so you can be here. The weather forecast for this Friday is a high of 89 and partly cloudy. But you know how they can predict the weather around here.
Yeah, I tried that. She's the one that does the REAL work and thus can't leave until she's got her deadline covered.
MY boss has an '04 GT Anniversary 'vert... so I had no problems getting off.

Maybe in the Fall before Winter reaches St. Louis I'll make a road trip - SURELY I'll have my ride by then... [:@]
Hmmm, Paduca, KY is half way... how about
a "Mustang Forum Mid-South Regional" gathering in say late September??
Old 06-28-2005, 05:12 PM
cfr865
3rd Gear Member

I just talked my wife into getting the flu Friday, but she said she is well enough to make it. We are coming down from northern Il. about 4.5 hour drive we'll spend the night and drive back Sat. I have a couple of cousins in St. Louis beutiful town. Can't wait to get together with a bunch of Mustang People.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:14 PM
STLPonyRider

I should be there. Look forward to meeting everyone.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Cool...

List update!

1 - 05BlueGT
2 - Professor Wizard
3 - DanteMO - - - Maybe
4 - Bobby2140
5 - cfr865
6 - STLPonyRider

Dayum Cfr... you must REALLY like beer if your willing to drive 4 and a half hours to have one with some weird mustang people!
Old 06-28-2005, 06:16 PM
cfr865
3rd Gear Member

Its a good excuse to drive my Mustang, 4.5 hours driving a Mustang Gt is fun not work. Besides when I get there, I get to meet some people,and show off our Mustang's. Besides I like St. Louis, been there many times.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:19 AM
bobby2140

This is awesome!!!!!!! I cant wait guys - We should do this every once in a while and meet up at diff places. This should be fun!!!! great ideas for mods too if anyone has them. Great to ask questions and such =) I'm getting my windows tinted thur right before i come down for the day hehe =)
Old 06-29-2005, 02:19 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

Bobby,

Can't wait to see the tinting. I was thinking about doing mine but would like to see in person first.
Old 06-29-2005, 03:04 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

I spoke with Kzinti at the Blue Oval Forum and asked if he would be an honorary guest in Columbia MO. He is that anaymous person they mentioned in the USA Today article. He has been keeping alot of informed on the production of their cars and trucks and giving some great inside information on how the system works at Ford.

Here is the question I posed to him and his response:

A bunch of us Missouri Mustangers was thinking of getting together in Columbia MO some weekend. We are having our first get together this Friday at Dave & Busters at Riverport.

I was wondering if you would like to join us in Columbia sometime as our appreciation for everything you have done for all of us.

Kzinti's response:

Have to let me know which weekend, but sounds like fun! We could have USA Today come out and take pictures of everyone with their cars too!
If you are interested in getting together sometime in the near future, please let us know so we can get it scheduled. Also, if someone knows of a good place to gather, let us know. Some of us don't know that area very well.

This is also posted in the regional Mid-West section.
Old 06-29-2005, 04:46 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

SOUNDS like a great plan to me!

Anyone in here from that area?

The only time I am in that "area" is for the Lake of the Ozarks .. or to visit my Step Mom in St. James.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:58 AM
DanteMo
1st Gear Member

So it looks like it's going to be a bunch of GT's and my V-6 huh? Sure... I see...You all want me to be the beer b*#*) don't ya?

How long you guys going to be there? I have a 4 hour meeting at work in the morning, then taking the afternoon off to take the kids to Grant's Farm. Should be fun... You know... All afternoon having to say things like "Son, QUIT punching the billygoats in the head!" and "Little girl, get your hands OUT of the Clydesdale poop!".

I might be spent after that!!! And having to get all of you GT'ers beer all night long because I have the 6-banger!! Oh man! [:'(]

Quick Reply: ST. LOUIS 05 MUSTANG GATHERING.