MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   Need to contact Doug at BamaChips (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/547911-need-to-contact-doug-at-bamachips.html)

o0xerog0o 07-01-2009 04:08 PM

Need to contact Doug at BamaChips

Sorry all, I already posted this once in the General section, but I really need to get this figured out... Please help me out, as this is getting ridiculous.

I put my order for the JLT Intake and XCal3 Tuner in with Doug on the 17th of this month, and was told it would be in about 7-10 days from then. A few days later, the order gets put on my debit card, but both items are now backordered.
For the last 5 business days I've tried calling him, as well as sending him 2 emails and I have yet to hear from him. Has anyone had any dealings with him lately? I've heard all these good customer service stories online, but I'm getting the opposite.

East87 07-01-2009 04:14 PM

This is tuning season I'm afraid...Brenspeed is backed up, too. :icon_cankick:

Lakers1 07-01-2009 04:15 PM

I ordered a SCT from Doug last month and it took a little longer then the 7 to 10 days because the SCT ended up being on backorder. I emailed Doug a few times with questions and he wrote back within a day or two. It's well worth the wait.

o0xerog0o 07-01-2009 04:23 PM

I talked with Doug on the phone the day I ordered the parts, and asked if I could pay with debit over the phone since PayPal was giving me issues. He was cool with that, and he called me back two days later to confirm the information before he ran the debit card through his system... The last day I talked to him was the 19th. I've had two emails answered by a Matt, once I asked if the status will change to "shipped" on the website, and once asking when I should be receiving the order. Both times I emailed, I got replies the next day.

These last two emails I sent them were two days ago and yesterday, neither has been replied to. I'm still showing payment confirmed on their site, but not shipped. It just seems weird that I haven't been able to get anyone to answer the phone for the last five business days, at different times through the day.

I really want to get his tunes, since I honestly don't think Brenspeed has what I'm looking for, but I'd also like to get a response from somebody down there...

shanec 07-03-2009 12:17 AM

I don't know about payment timing, but Bama got me my 1st SCT tuner & tune in about 3 weeks. Not sure what takes so long. Just be patient.

Boozshey 07-04-2009 12:47 AM

Don't worry, Doug won't steal your money. I am sure there is a good reason. He has always been there for me, maybe not at the second I wanted him to be there, but he has always made things right and stands by his products and reputation.

Just have some patients and I am sure it will work out good in the long run.