Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Saleen wheels from Cruizinconcepts

Old 08-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Poco
4th Gear Member

I know you'd love the black Saleen wheels but have you seen these SVE 10th Anniversary replicas in the dd 18" sizes for the s-197's?

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...it?keyword=sve
Old 08-13-2009, 06:14 PM
BaDStAnGT
2nd Gear Member

Did you guys go through Mike?
I had no problems what so ever with cruizin concepts and mike
My rims actually came within a week and im happy as can be...
Old 08-14-2009, 01:11 AM
fordfan1964

I ordered through Chad. I have called a couple times for updates, and they keep telling me 3-4 weeks. and my calls are 3 weeks apart.

I like those SVT replicas. I havent seen them on the 05-09 mustangs though. Im wondering what they would look like, cause that is a great deal. Although there are some Shelby rims that really caught my attention
Old 08-14-2009, 07:27 AM
Poco
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BaDStAnGT
Did you guys go through Mike?
I had no problems what so ever with cruizin concepts and mike
My rims actually came within a week and im happy as can be...
Did you get the black 7 spoke Saleen's in question? If so could you post some pics.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:39 AM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

I like the look of the Saleen 7-spoke wheels. I think they look great on these cars. Good enough I would trade mine out too.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:35 AM
distant.soldier
1st Gear Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by luckydawg003
personally I would cancel the order from Cruizinconcepts. I ordered my rims from them and they kept having to change my order since they were always out of stock on my rims that I wanted. Then I finally got them and my Nitto Invos were out of balance and round. Still trying to get that issue fixed and its been a few months already. I would order from American Muscle or from http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Mustang-Wheels/c255733/ these guys. They have really cheap prices and are the same rims that I got from cruizinconcepts.
I had the same problem with Cruizin Concepts. I ordered black chrome FR500s. They told me 3 weeks. The first two weeks they couldn't get my shipping address correct, and then they were still on back order. At 6 weeks they told me they got them in and were shipping the next week. At 7 weeks they said they were waiting to ship all the orders at once. At 8 weeks they said that they never received my rear wheels.....so I cancelled the order. I had to call them just to get info. They didn't keep me informed of ANYTHING! Will not do business with them again!
Old 08-18-2009, 02:49 PM
OEWheelsLance
Former Sponsor

If you guys need anything, you can give one of our sales people a call at 1-866-273-3651. They can check stock while you are on the phone, and our prcing is the lowest guanrateed. Here is a link to our review thread - OE Wheels on MFers Rides
Old 08-18-2009, 03:04 PM
CalmLikeaBomb
2nd Gear Member

Yeah I had called a while back to order a set of wheels from them, they said they didnt have them in stock and wasnt sure when they would. I ordered from American Muscle.com Had my wheels in 4 days mounted and balanced.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:40 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Ok I understand companies are supposed to be perfect but the bad thing about is there not. I can tell you guys and gals that not one of you have hit me up on pm or called to let me know of any problems you where having. Alot of people on this forum can tell you I go way out of my jurisdiction and break my back for you guys. I try my best to happy you out and give you guys top noch customer service and on top of that give you guys the rock bottom price guaranteed. If anybody has a problem with anything. I don't care what it is. Let me know about it and I'll do my best to take care you.

P.S. I don't want to get into seeing who's ***** are bigger but anybody can search cruizin concepts just like they can american muscle or oe wheels and look up reviews. Of course you'll have good and bad.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:30 PM
HoorayBeer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by CruizinConceptsMike
" If anybody has a problem with anything. I don't care what it is. Let me know about it and I'll do my best to take care you.".
im having a problem paying my rent. need a grand for this month. can you help?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Black Saleen wheels from Cruizinconcepts