Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"All season tires"

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Art161
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Xzibitstang
Can you imagine hitting a patch of blackice coming out of the dealer, swirving onto oncoming traffic, clipping a car or two on the slide completely ripping apart your now 'growing on you rear end' then flipping a few times smashing into the side of a light pole where the wires snap off and spark your stang on fire because of the fuel that dripped out from the supposed 'capless' fuel system therefor your stang blows up with you in it now and all the meanwhile I walk up to whats left of your car and hand you a neat little ticket for not yielding coming out of the dealer ;D
What's the matter with you? You show no concern for the condition of the driver who got into a crash that was due to black ice, a real danger on any tires. You just get your rocks off by issuing a ticket. And you seem to mention you are a police officer in about every thread in which you post. How the heck did you pass a psychological evaluation to be a police officer? Or don't they have that in Kansas?
Old 09-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Xzibitstang

Art161, your officially ignored.

Last edited by Xzibitstang; 09-06-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Ato
4th Gear Member

The stock all seasons will work fine if you can't or just don't want to buy winter tires. I handled the winter just fine last year in in plenty of 6-14" snow fall days, it just takes a little common sense and some weight in the back.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:43 AM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Originally Posted by Xzibitstang
Art161, your officially ignored.
You should be ignored for your idiotic comment above writing a ticket for someone who gets into an accident caused by black-ice.

Further more, having grown up where most of my neighbors were either school teachers, firemen, engineers or police-officers I think I can honestly say none of them would have ever made such a comment as you did.... I don't think your really a cop, I think your a poser and a loser. And the very first pic you had of yourself where I believe you looked gay for a reason..... how are your pink panties ridin today??

I think the others were right and I was in initially wrong.... YOU ARE AN ARROGANT A$$HOLE...JMO

Last edited by wilkinda; 09-08-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:44 PM
robinsonda1
2nd Gear Member

Agreed!
Old 09-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Ato
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wilkinda
You should be ignored for your idiotic comment above writing a ticket for someone who gets into an accident caused by black-ice.

Further more, having grown up where most of my neighbors were either school teachers, firemen, engineers or police-officers I think I can honestly say none of them would have ever made such a comment as you did.... I don't think your really a cop, I think your a poser and a loser. And the very first pic you had of yourself where I believe you looked gay for a reason..... how are your pink panties ridin today??

I think the others were right and I was in initially wrong.... YOU ARE AN ARROGANT A$$HOLE...JMO
I haven't seen the pics of this guy, but I read in multiple posts about him looking young. I'd have to bet (from my experience as a LEO) that he is pretty raw out of the academy if he is what he says he is. A lot of our guys, when they first get out of school come off very badge heavy and aggressive about things b/c that is either an extension of their personality, the worst case scenarios they were presented in training or a combination of both. At some point they usually get straightened out, either with time or with a pink slip. Then again some manage to fly under the radar long enough to wait out probation....
Old 09-11-2009, 06:14 PM
robinsonda1
2nd Gear Member

In the picture being reffered to, he looked like someones prison beeyatch!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:49 PM
GTI-Guy
2nd Gear Member

Yep, for anything other than dealing with light snow with a rear wheel drive vehicle, a dedicated "Blizak' or similiar winter specialized tire is the way to go

You can then get a more spring / summer focused tire with stickier rubber for better thrills during mild weather

You should be able to get steel wheels for the winter tires for about $50 each, sometimes less