Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

better not go!

Old 07-15-2005, 01:28 AM
RICVA05
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: better not go!

ORIGINAL: Herknav

ORIGINAL: Scottsat

The Gulf... of Mexico? Sidra? Alaska?

Persian, recalled with Navy Reserve July 25th.....training in Sand Dog (7weeks in sunny San Diego) then to Persian gulf. MSS 3
later,
Ahhh... once in another lifetime *I* was in the Navy... spent 3 years active before I got out and went to college... I was an AT, got out as a 3rd class... I look back and remember those days with fondness... Now I am in the USAF... WAY better pay, and I LOVE my job... but nothing can replace the carefree days of my ignorance... good luck! Hope your boat rides well...

ORIGINAL: RICVA05

Those are the Eibach Pro set right???

No they are the Eibach sport line
Ahh... I thought the Sport only lowered an inch???

Just the opposite.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:32 AM
Herknav
3rd Gear Member

So the Pro is an inch, and the Sport is a little over 2? hmmm... gonna have to think on this... I like the way yours looks... but I don't want to drop it too far... are your tires still stock??? Also, did you get a new panhard bar?
Old 07-15-2005, 04:02 AM
Tehrab
1st Gear Member

Hey. I know things may have been a little tense around here lately
Like '05 bashing that gets locked but still viewable and the first person to down talk another model gets his thread deleted, granted it was all l33t speak but still.

Should change to http://www.mustang-except-for-05-forums.com
Old 07-15-2005, 04:38 AM
nickbrace
2nd Gear Member

So the Pro is an inch, and the Sport is a little over 2? hmmm... gonna have to think on this... I like the way yours looks... but I don't want to drop it too far... are your tires still stock??? Also, did you get a new panhard bar?
Hey Herknav - I got the Pro Kit put on yesterday and will be taking pictures in coming couple of days and posting them, maybe this will help you decide which you want!

Just thought I would mention it...
Old 07-15-2005, 04:41 AM
nickbrace
2nd Gear Member

What the hell has been going on around here?

And why do people keep trying to get me to leave this forum?
Old 07-15-2005, 04:59 AM
Herknav
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nickbrace

Hey Herknav - I got the Pro Kit put on yesterday and will be taking pictures in coming couple of days and posting them, maybe this will help you decide which you want!

Just thought I would mention it...
Thanks bro... planning on pics???

I look at mine, and I think that it would be fine with the Pro kit... but then, the Sport kit would look GREAT... I am not planning on changing my wheels... and I have no plans to put a chin spoiler or anything on...

It is all academic though right now, as I have NO idea WHO I would have put the mods on... LR is a truck town...
Old 07-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Redfire
3rd Gear Member

For those of us that only can come here on the weekends, but are curious as hell as to whats been goin on....What was the topic that caused all this trouble? And could you tell us who got booted? Any other info would be cool, too.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:40 PM
nickbrace
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Redfire

For those of us that only can come here on the weekends, but are curious as hell as to whats been goin on....What was the topic that caused all this trouble? And could you tell us who got booted? Any other info would be cool, too.
I echo that buddy - I come on most days and I still missed 'it'.......someone PM me and tell me what the hell has happened as Hawgman and Don both emailed me to leave the site so its obviously something to do with them (and probably others).....

Only thing I can think of is that this new moderator is pissing people off (me included) by moving things to other sections of the site when they shouldnt be!!!
Old 07-15-2005, 05:52 PM
2Stangs
I ♥ Acer

Guys, a few of us that post here had a problem some people that posted on this site. Not any of the 05' owners, but some of the others. A few things were discussed, rash decisions were made by both sides. Don, Hawg, myself, and a few others decided that things were not handle the best they could have been, and moved to another site. I still check here to get some info. I will consider coming here more often if they get a mod that is an 05' owner here. These boards aren't bad, just a dissagreement on somethings.
Old 07-15-2005, 05:56 PM
nickbrace
2nd Gear Member

2Stangs - thanks for letting us know a little info buddy!

As for moderator - I agree, this guy is a complete idiot and doesnt seem to know what the heck he is doing......maybe the owners of this site should consider making some changes so that they stop pissing everybody off.

Search this Thread