Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Losing Faith

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 05:30 PM
DarkJFMan
2nd Gear Member

That really sucks man, hopefully the insurance won't give you much trouble with that.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:49 PM
White05GT
3rd Gear Member

Hope that never happens to me. I'd don't want to go to prison for killing some mouthy bitch.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:31 PM
charliebrown266
4th Gear Member

That sucks man,seems you can't catch a brake!
Old 10-21-2009, 12:00 AM
Matafy
2nd Gear Member

Angry Really?

Originally Posted by kemo6972
Hang in there man, it gets better, thats what I told myself 2 weeks ago anyway, when an ILLEGAL MEXICAN blew through an intersection, hit me head on.....he jumped out and ran...the cops caught him two blocks away and guess what he was 1. Drunk 2.no license 3. no insurance and 4. he totaled my beloved stang. By the grace of GOD I was not hurt and the insurance payed mine off but left me very little money to try and replace what i had "07 v6 pp auto firered". Thankfully my wonderfull wife found me a 06 black pp v6 already has dual exhaust and has been lowered,and in excellent condition, so all is good!! On a side note the illegal was driving a stolen honda civic (and you couldnt even tell the make by how badly it was mangled up) and my stang from one side it looked liked it had not even been hit. I wouldnt have wanted to be in that honda!! Stangs rule!!
A little venting does the soul good!!
I'm sorry man, after reading this I can tell that your so racist. Does it really matter if he was mexican or not? Or whether hes illegal or legal? For real man, we're on car forums and you have to be bringing up human race.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:08 AM
Tylus
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Matafy
I'm sorry man, after reading this I can tell that your so racist. Does it really matter if he was mexican or not? Or whether hes illegal or legal? For real man, we're on car forums and you have to be bringing up human race.
in his defense, you don't see many Illegal Canadians

yeah, the mexican part isn't quite necessary.

I don't necessarily condone it, but you have to see where he is coming from. I grew up in Mid-Texas. You see incidents like his story all the time. An Illegal (insert country of origin here) drives around without insurance. When they get into a wreck, they are totally undocumented, without any coverage.

this leaves the legal guys high and dry with a damaged vehicle and no recourse to get their car fixed...you'd be angry too there friend
Old 10-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Matafy
2nd Gear Member

Wait so if you hit a car with an uninsured driver you dont get any money from your insurance company to fix it?
Old 10-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Shadow7874
4th Gear Member

Man, you guys would hate my car up close. Two big gouges down the hood with 4-5 smaller ones around them, dents in both doors, one fender, rear fender right beside the decklid in the back...

Previous owner was great about making sure it was kept up with mechanically but didnt keep it clean and safe so well... Soon as i get a bit of extra cash and free time ill be getting the dents pulled unless its way more then i think.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:23 AM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

geez... there are some people who just shouldn't be allowed to drive. sorry to hear this had to happen to you, man.... again
Old 10-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Tylus
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Matafy
Wait so if you hit a car with an uninsured driver you dont get any money from your insurance company to fix it?
sure he can...if he fronts the $$$ to his own insurance company.

then he has an active claim that will count against him. basically like that guy went and hit somebody else. it will count against him and cause his rates to go up.

gotta love the situation
Old 10-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Matafy
2nd Gear Member

Damn man that sucks. I get were the OP is coming from. I would hate if this happened to me.

Quick Reply: Losing Faith