Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carmen Goudey Pulley's

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 08:12 PM
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

Default Carmen Goudey Pulley's

Well, I had to show these off. Good things come in small packages:

And this covers the alternator pulley:

Here are some shots after I finished up for the most part tonight. The water pump will be replaced but because of my under drive pulleys it will require a short belt. I'm just going to run down to O'Reilly's @ lunch tomorrow, swap them, then test some belts.

Old 10-21-2009, 08:36 PM
SirKnightTG
5th Gear Member

Ooh very nice. Where can we get them?
Old 10-21-2009, 08:44 PM
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SirKnightTG
Ooh very nice. Where can we get them?
If your interested, just shoot me a PM and I'll get you in touch I don't want to spam out his e-mail address!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:34 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Looks like polished sex Robert!....love them...are they are stock size pulleys? smaller? bigger?....thanks
Old 10-21-2009, 09:40 PM
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mygt500
Looks like polished sex Robert!....love them...are they are stock size pulleys? smaller? bigger?....thanks
For me I have no need for larger and smaller pulleys at the moment, no belt wrap issues! BUT down the road maybe. When it comes to that point it will be an 8-rib set up anyways!

And what's new with your ride J? Time for a short block and a Steeda belt set up isn't it?
Old 10-21-2009, 09:48 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

so they are stock size....sweet.....only thing new this summer was the HID's......hopefully next yr a short block and Steeda/Whipple belt drive! Steeda belt drive for sure as I plan on forging at some point anyway and love the concept behind the belt drive...10 rib dedicated system.....how can you go wrong? Everything will be polished....since the compressor has to come off anyway I will get the coolant crossover tube polished too....it should very functional and pleasing to the eyes at shows.....I hope to hear much more whine at WOT too (esp if running 16 psi on forged internals)

oh and guess who is a vendor for Steeda now....
http://www.alternativeauto.com/prods...pple_news.html

my tuner!!!!!!!

Last edited by mygt500; 10-21-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:00 PM
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

That's great J! I'm working on a deal on a TVS right now, it's what the car was built for when it was still in prototype stage so I've always had a soft spot. Turbos are nice but simply to expensive for what I'm planning to use the car for!

You need some sheet metal reservoirs man, I'm about to have a 1 up on ya as they are at the powder coaters!

Man that belt drive is sweet. I think you need one of those clear coolant hoses with something engraved in it, no show cars right without one!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:38 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

That is awesome Robert!....you already have the motor forged with Eagle products!!!!! Up the boost on that and your over 550 RWHP very fast IMO.....(aren't you at or near 400 RWHP now N/A?)

The clear coolant hose x 2!!!!! one for each side as my coolant hoses are not setup like the newer 07-09's you saw in the above pic...here is a pic of my setup! Not sure what color to go with....thinking cool blue or red? Engraving yet TBD....great ideas though...thanks!

I will get all of the reservoirs done and polished inc. a catch can (I know should have put one on when the S/C was installed). I will also move the battery to the trunk. I have a fuse box cover that is polished SS w/4"cobra smack dab in the middle (like the ones I have on either side of the car). Looks real nice but I use it for shows anyway and leave it off when not at one.

Do you have a thread on here or another forum that stated you were getting powder coated reservoirs? I swear I read something very recently about that....

anyway as mean looking as your car is now adding FI will take it to the next level. I am amazed you lasted this long with a N/A forged motor....thought you would have FI much sooner but I do know you have definitely tested and maxed out the potential of this motor in N/A form IMO....good to read this and this is premature...but welcome to the boosted club...its nice to get blown!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 07:05 AM
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

I'll shoot ya a PM J!
Old 10-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Doogie65
4th Gear Member

Man, you need to stop doing all these great mods as it continues to add to my ever growing "to do" list...

Quick Reply: Carmen Goudey Pulley's