Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You may change your opinion of Livernois...

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Rubrignitz
5th Gear Member

heads weren't installed with cams, his local shop (or he) did that. thats the kicker. not sure who is at fault...some bad luck ensued.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Fort LiquordaleGT
2nd Gear Member

FYI, small claims typically won't cover a 18k plus dispute. He'll have to hire an attorney, which would take 1/3 of his winnings if he wins. If he loses, he has to pay his attorney and maybe theirs. Do yourself a favor, learn how to argue like a man. The fact that you and the company are emailing each other about an 18k dispute makes me wonder whats wrong with you and them. If your bank made a mistake of 18k in your account would you email them?

imho of course...
Old 11-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but was livernois' solution just to dress up the damaged goods so that you could unload them on some poor unsuspecting dope? Shady as hell. Stand your ground.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:35 PM
SirKnightTG
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by nineinchnail1024
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but was livernois' solution just to dress up the damaged goods so that you could unload them on some poor unsuspecting dope? Shady as hell. Stand your ground.

That's how I interpreted it as well.

See modaddict, you should have went with MMR.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:50 AM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

It pains me to read this. I understand that its not "just" livernois' fault, but they are part of the problem. They should at least put in some calls to comp cams on your behalf. When I first called around to rebuild my motor Livernois was at the top until I started reading reviews on them.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Mike@livernois

Hi guys, I just found this thread and did not even know it was here. I don;t want to break any rules on this forum in regards to vendors so I won't post Livernois follow up here unless a moderator says it allowed.

I will ask that you go over to one of the other two late model ford forums and read through from start to finish. I would link it but I am not sure if that is allowed.

The thread on the other forum has the "whole" story from start to present and shows Livernois side and clearly shows Livernois not at fault in anyway on this. I know its a long thread but if you read through from start to finish you will see all of the information that pertains to this.

Thanks
Mike
Old 11-07-2009, 09:01 AM
rford426
4th Gear Member

^linky??? and im sure no we all here would love to hear you side... Your not selling anything so idk why it would be a problem with not bein a vendor
Old 11-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Mike@livernois

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...d.php?t=146431

That is the original one, the other forum which I am referencing in it refers to

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24012

Thanks
Mike
Old 11-07-2009, 09:08 AM
rford426
4th Gear Member

How I see it is just like the cc deal doesn't matter if it was comps fault or livernois fault livernois was the seller and is suppose to make it right for there customer specially with this kind of money involved...What is up with all the shops pointing fingers at someone else to save there ***? STAND behind what YOU sale or DON'T sale it simple as that...EXACT same thing cc is saying OH well we dont manufacture the wheels so its not our problem...C'mon grow a pair and stick with your customers obviously mod addict as spent some coin with you guys and your gonna throw him in the ditch ? Guess we can blame obama next
Old 11-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Mike@livernois

Originally Posted by rford426
How I see it is just like the cc deal doesn't matter if it was comps fault or livernois fault livernois was the seller and is suppose to make it right for there customer specially with this kind of money involved...What is up with all the shops pointing fingers at someone else to save there ***? STAND behind what YOU sale or DON'T sale it simple as that...EXACT same thing cc is saying OH well we dont manufacture the wheels so its not our problem...C'mon grow a pair and stick with your customers obviously mod addict as spent some coin with you guys and your gonna throw him in the ditch ? Guess we can blame obama next
Please see links to other threads for full story.

Thanks
Mike

Quick Reply: You may change your opinion of Livernois...