Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Cuzin Concepts Issue.....a wonderful one!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 PM
sbrimer
1st Gear Member

Default Another Cuzin Concepts Issue.....a wonderful one!

I finally decided to buy some chrome bullitt wheels and looked at many, many different websites and finally decided on Cruzin Concepts. Before I placed my order, I read the entire "other" thread about the black chrome and the "poor" customer service from Cruzin Concepts.

I made the decision to purchase from them anyway, so I called on November 12 and talked to Chad. I told him what I wanted and my concerns about offset and the like. He took the time to explain everything to me and was very helpful. He gave me a price of $XXX.00 shipped, one of the best prices I could find anywhere. I ask Chad where Cruzin Concepts was located and he said he was about 30 minutes outside of Rome, Georgia. I told him I was in that I was in Alabama about 1 1/2 hours from him and could I come pick up the wheels the next day. He said yes, and we agreed to meet in Rome, Georgia, and the price would now be $40.00 cheaper than initially quoted. He then ask are you gonna pay by credit card or cash. I ask was cash any cheaper and the price went down by $100.00 from initially quoted.

I met Chad at the time agreed and he took the time to open each wheel and made sure that none of them were damaged. He told me to tell the installer to check the wheels to make sure that they were ok and if they weren't, to call him and he would send me a new one. There was nothing visually wrong with the wheels and right before I left he said, "Here are some chrome lug nuts. Thanks for your business." Chrome lug nuts that I didn't order and they were on the house.

Although I have not had any problems with the wheels, all I can say is that I received customer service that just does not happen anymore.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:58 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

How is it going? Thanks alot for the post. I am glad Chad took the time to help you out and give you a great deal. I will let him know that you are a satisfied customer. Post some pics of your ride when you get them installed. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:02 AM
antonio1988
4th Gear Member

This is what we want to hear about, people going out of their way to get their good name back, great job guys!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:43 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Thank you!
Old 11-16-2009, 12:30 PM
SkyWitit23
2nd Gear Member

I would change the post subject i thought there was another problem lol, but mike i illbe giving you a call soon to buy that 20'9 from ya bro...my car is in the sig with the wheel's looks sick mike thanks bro..
Old 11-16-2009, 01:18 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SkyWitit23
I would change the post subject i thought there was another problem lol, but mike i illbe giving you a call soon to buy that 20'9 from ya bro...my car is in the sig with the wheel's looks sick mike thanks bro..
oK cool.......I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:58 PM
GunMetalGT08
1st Gear Member

WOW that was a great story! when i am ready to get my shoes i know Cruizin Concepts will be the first place ill look to buy if the service is like that! I know service plays a big part when i buy something.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:49 PM
BaDStAnGT
2nd Gear Member

another happy customer!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 06:12 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Yeah, the thread title caught my attention as well...

Glad the OP is satisfied and like Mike said, post pix of the ride.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:47 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

I got my rubber from Mike at CC and they were great to deal with. Would recomend them to anybody. All I saw in the lst thread was that the OP ddnt return a call and that is as far as I got.....but regardless.

If people posted every good transaction they had with CC it would be good 98% to the bad 2%. Just from what I have gathered from been on the forum for a few yrs now.

congrats on the rims OP, post up pics

Quick Reply: Another Cuzin Concepts Issue.....a wonderful one!