Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners - MustangForums.com



2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

View Poll Results: A poll
Male 65 48.87%
Female 13 9.77%
YES 37 27.82%
NO 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2005, 07:00 PM   #1  
FemmeCanuck
1st Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location:
Posts: 118
Default Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners

So, what's our ratio of men vs women when it came to buying the 2005 Mustang?

Pick your gender, and also indicate YES or NO to letting your spouse drive it....

This could be interesting!

FemmeCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:14 PM   #2  
TorchRedBeauty
1st Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location:
Posts: 115
Default RE: Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners

Is this a PC (as in politically correct) survey?? I noticed that you can pick both male and female (very convenient for those that are confused).
TorchRedBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:16 PM   #3  
FemmeCanuck
1st Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location:
Posts: 118
Default RE: Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners

That's so I can have you answer two things at once (gender and sharing), but hey, you never know do you about someones ****inclinations****?



Quote:
ORIGINAL: TorchRedBeauty

Is this a PC (as in politically correct) survey?? I noticed that you can pick both male and female (very convenient for those that are confused).
FemmeCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:17 PM   #4  
Orion_240
6th Gear Member
 
Orion_240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: West Los Angeles
Posts: 5,378
Default RE: Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners

What about those of us who aren't married?
I'm sure all of us would prefer to be married to someone who could handle the power, especially the GT, but unfortunately reality shows us that sometimes the sexiest, funniest, coolest, or nicest people aren't that good at driving!
Orion_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:23 PM   #5  
FemmeCanuck
1st Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location:
Posts: 118
Default RE: Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners

Then just answer the gender question, or you can Hypothetically answer, so WOULD you let your spouse drive it?



Quote:
ORIGINAL: Orion_240

What about those of us who aren't married?
I'm sure all of us would prefer to be married to someone who could handle the power, especially the GT, but unfortunately reality shows us that sometimes the sexiest, funniest, coolest, or nicest people aren't that good at driving!
FemmeCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:29 PM   #6  
VaporDude
5th Gear Member
 
VaporDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,126
Default RE: Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners

Now since there are 2 GT's in my/our barn, can I vote twice?
VaporDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:29 PM   #7  
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: I live in Canada, eh
Posts: 7,157
Default RE: Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Orion_240

What about those of us who aren't married?
I'm sure all of us would prefer to be married to someone who could handle the power, especially the GT, but unfortunately reality shows us that sometimes the sexiest, funniest, coolest, or nicest people aren't that good at driving!
HEY! i like to think I'm a good driver [8D]
MikeHawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:33 PM   #8  
FemmeCanuck
1st Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location:
Posts: 118
Default RE: Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners

Yes, But isn't one your soon to be wife's, so that would be one of each right?


Quote:
ORIGINAL: 05BlueGT

Now since there are 2 GT's in my/our barn, can I vote twice?
FemmeCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:35 PM   #9  
VaporDude
5th Gear Member
 
VaporDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,126
Default RE: Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners


Quote:
ORIGINAL: FemmeCanuck

Yes, But isn't one your soon to be wife's, so that would be one of each right?


Quote:
ORIGINAL: 05BlueGT

Now since there are 2 GT's in my/our barn, can I vote twice?
That's why I put my/ours.......I'll have to let her vote at least once or can we both vote twice?
VaporDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:41 PM   #10  
FemmeCanuck
1st Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location:
Posts: 118
Default RE: Ladies vs. Gents - 2005 Owners

2 cars = 2 votes I think........[sm=burnout.gif]


Quote:
ORIGINAL: 05BlueGT

That's why I put my/ours.......I'll have to let her vote at least once or can we both vote twice?
FemmeCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what are the odds - Service Engine Soon light lincolnshibuya V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs 9 12-08-2015 04:37 PM
Original Owner 1970 Mustang b8checker Classic Mustangs (Tech) 8 10-08-2015 12:55 PM
04 Mach 460 system, Installed Aftermarket HU, No Highs/Tweeters breaking Audio/Visual Electronics 5 10-02-2015 01:27 PM
Vintage AC shop referral in los angeles bradleyb California Regional Chapter 0 10-01-2015 01:02 AM
Original Owner 1970 Mustang b8checker New Member Area 3 09-30-2015 07:11 AM


Tags
fight, gents, ladieas, porn

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 AM.


© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.