Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shaft Masters Group-Buy

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 07:49 AM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Nicolas,
First of all let us say thanks to you and all the forum members for your interest in our 2005 and up Mustang driveshafts.

Next, let us address all the members who are interested in our 4" Adapter Plate style aluminum shaft. Please direct your attention to our current eBay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT
4" adapter plate shafts are listed for $479.99 with Free UPS Ground shipping to the continental U.S. We believe this is the lowest price that anyone will find on this particular design of driveshaft from any manufacturer. There is a quantity of 7 available and once they are sold it is very unlikely that they will ever be offered at this price again.

Now about the group buy:
We have had a certain amount of experience with group buys in the past. It is actually these experiences that have lead to the way we market our Mustang shafts. In the past we have always experienced where people sign up for a group buy of 10 or more. We then make a commitment of components and shop labor etc. Next, a few people who signed up for the buy find it difficult to complete the purchase. Rather than leave the other customers high and dry, we go ahead and honor the 10 or more price. We do not think it is fair to refuse to honor the group buy price to those that signed up and are ready to buy. We also do not think it is fair to make them wait until others sign up.

It is because of situations such as these that we decided to market our driveshafts directly to the end user at a price that is fair to everyone. We do not have any "distributors" or "resellers" of our driveshafts. We offer in our opinion, a driveshaft that has several design advantages over others on the market. We offer the industries only Money Back Guarantee. We offer the industries only True Direct Bolt In. We also offer it at a price that is far less expensive than others on the market.

When we introduced our 3.5" Direct Bolt In shaft, we listed it at the "introductory" price of $599.99 The rear yokeflange that we have developed is very labor intensive to manufacture. Our "double balancing" adds time and labor to the manufacturing process also. Once spring comes around and everyone rolls their vehicles out of winter storage or gets back to working on their "custom car" or "hotrod" etc. the price of our Mustang shafts are likely to increase.

In conclusion, though we are not a sponsor or vendor on mustangforums.com we would like to offer Free UPS Ground shipping to the continental U.S. to any mustangforums.com members that purchase any of our Mustang aluminum shafts. 3.5" or 4", V6 or V8 and whatever mount style you choose. We will also send a Free 100% cotton "Shaftmasters" T-Shirt. Just let us know your forum username and shirt size (medium or large only, while supplies last). when ordering.

Thanks,
Shaftmasters Inc
Old 02-05-2010, 08:13 AM
07VistaChicago
2nd Gear Member

I have a question, they have one with the adapter plate, one with the pinion yoke, and one that's a direct bolt in. My question is, why would anyone want any of the others besides the direct bolt in which is the same price??? Am I missing something?
Old 02-05-2010, 08:41 AM
shaftmasters

Originally Posted by 07VistaChicago
I have a question, they have one with the adapter plate, one with the pinion yoke, and one that's a direct bolt in. My question is, why would anyone want any of the others besides the direct bolt in which is the same price??? Am I missing something?
You are not missing anything. Once the adapter plates that we have in stock (7) are sold then we will no longer offer the 3.5" shaft in an adapter plate style. That is why our 4" adapter plate shaft is being offered on eBay for $479.99. We will still offer the 3.5" pinion flange style shaft as an option for people who will be doing ratio changes.

In short, the Direct Bolt In is offered at the same price as the other 2 styles as an "introductory price" for a limited time.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:09 PM
gtbillyb
1st Gear Member

I too am interested in the 3.5" direct bolt in..depending on price of course..let me know what you find out..thanks
Old 02-05-2010, 01:30 PM
foolio2k4
3rd Gear Member

So the best is free shipping and a free t-shirt....hmmmm.....
Old 02-05-2010, 01:42 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by foolio2k4
So the best is free shipping and a free t-shirt....hmmmm.....
Still chatting with them via email

Edit: Best they are willing to do...

Nicolas,
We really can't absorb a 10% discount for 20-25 people. How does 5 sound? You and 4 other members. Shafts must be 3.5" Direct Bolt In V8 GT only. Still Free UPS Ground (continental U.S.) and Free medium or large T-Shirt included.
-David
Nic,
Sounds good. Let us know about the other 4 members or they can contact us directly. Make sure everyone knows, first come, first serve.
Thanks again,
David
Get to contacting if your interested! david@shaftmasters.com

Last edited by baddog671; 02-05-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:42 PM
GerRod
2nd Gear Member

5%??? I was hoping to get the 3.5" direct bolt in for $499, but I will settle for 10% off and free shipping.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:57 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by GerRod
5%??? I was hoping to get the 3.5" direct bolt in for $499, but I will settle for 10% off and free shipping.
10% for 5 people, so, 59.99$ off
Old 02-05-2010, 06:35 PM
deekum1627
6th Gear Member

damn it i have no money i so want this
Old 02-05-2010, 08:28 PM
nv4gt ws
2nd Gear Member

baddog671, did you orders 1.

Quick Reply: Shaft Masters Group-Buy