Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brenspeed Company Update, Video, and Tuning Info

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 09:25 PM
2007CalSpec
5th Gear Member

Brenspeed's reputation is the reason I'll be ordering the Super Shaker from them in the next couple of weeks instead of some other company. Can't wait to do business with them!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:49 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

I only wished I was close to your facility....
Old 03-23-2010, 12:19 AM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by nitrobob
I ordered my cai and tuner last wed. I had to email Brenspeed Friday because I had not received any emails from them since order was placed to prompt them to send me the email for the car info for tuning purposes. Still haven't received a tracking# or any info as to what's going on. This is my first order with them and have read that customer service was top notch. About how long does it take to receive your cai/tuner after order is placed. I'm sure everything is OK, just cant wait to get my first upgrade for my GT.
Just give em a call. I am sure they will get you taken care of.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:46 PM
SpeedingBullitt
2nd Gear Member

I will be going out to brenspeed in a week from now and can honestly say i cant wait. I have all the confidence in the world that I will be getting the best service possible. I would never trust my mustang to anyone that didnt have the experience to know exactly what to do.Every experience ive had with Brenspeed has been polite and positive. Great customer service and the patience of saints. Thank you. See you soon.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:23 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Love Brenspeed!! Getting ready to try the 93 tune.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:36 PM
BRENSPEED
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nitrobob
I ordered my cai and tuner last wed. I had to email Brenspeed Friday because I had not received any emails from them since order was placed to prompt them to send me the email for the car info for tuning purposes. Still haven't received a tracking# or any info as to what's going on. This is my first order with them and have read that customer service was top notch. About how long does it take to receive your cai/tuner after order is placed. I'm sure everything is OK, just cant wait to get my first upgrade for my GT.
We have a 5-7 business day lead time on our custom tuning. When your custom tunes are ready, you will be notified by email with tracking. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me or give us a call. PM me your name and I will relay it with John so we can get all of your information.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:35 PM
08GTRagtop

I'll actually be ordering the C&L racer and tune tonight !!

My only issue is that I've been debating getting the Vortech so, Brent, I may end up taking your guest house offer this summer and driving out with my wife from NY.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:19 PM
406bac

I just recieved my C&L racer cai and Pypes LT headers, Pypes catted H pipe and tunes. I installed them on friday and wow what a difference. I also installed a Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft at thasame time. Let me say Brenspeed tuned my car with the rear O2 sensors active to pass OBDII inspection. So far no cel and it runs awesome. Top notch service and the tune is amazing. Great job!!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 02:00 AM
brad281
4th Gear Member

They are an incredible tuner and shop. I liked the old fashioned small scale Brenspeed. After that, the price on products went up quite a bit, imo. I've had many issues calling in and getting anybody. I lobe my brenspeed tune and you are the best, but i find packaged deals much cheaper at JDM. If you could match their cost and what they will offer me? I will be a Brenspeed customer for life. A competitive price to jdm's and I'll have my order placed next week.

Brent pleae pm me so we could talk about a purchase.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:20 AM
Tylus
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BRENSPEED
We only ship UPS at this time (except for you APO customers).
Can you elaborate on the APO part? UPS is horribly expensive for me out here in Hawaii. They can run as much as $100 over what USPS will charge.

I am Active Duty Navy and my command has a FPO AP address. is this the same? S/H charges have been the deal killer for me in all my mods

Quick Reply: Brenspeed Company Update, Video, and Tuning Info