Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Different Sequential Turn Signal Supplier Found On EBAY I would Value Your Opinion

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 10:54 AM
Blue GT Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Default A Different Sequential Turn Signal Supplier Found On EBAY I would Value Your Opinion

I was bored last night and decided to search EBAY for Mustang parts. I have been wanting sequential turn signals for a long time for my '06 GT but have always disliked how all the different suppliers I have found have their signals sequence once everytime you hit the brakes. Basically I am wanting the signals to sequence only when you want to turn like the 2010 Mustang and the T-Birds, Cougars and Shelbys from the 60's. Well I think I have found it and would value any opinion or experience that any other members could help me with on this supplier or harness before I pull the trigger on my wallet and buy. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Sorry, I tried to have it show up as a hyperlink, but had problems trying to figure it out.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:04 AM
Stormracer
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Blue GT Mustang
I was bored last night and decided to search EBAY for Mustang parts. I have been wanting sequential turn signals for a long time for my '06 GT but have always disliked how all the different suppliers I have found have their signals sequence once everytime you hit the brakes. Basically I am wanting the signals to sequence only when you want to turn like the 2010 Mustang and the T-Birds, Cougars and Shelbys from the 60's. Well I think I have found it and would value any opinion or experience that any other members could help me with on this supplier or harness before I pull the trigger on my wallet and buy. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Sorry, I tried to have it show up as a hyperlink, but had problems trying to figure it out.
Well the electronics board certainly looks of very good quality. Also the seller has over 2000+ sales/feedbacks at a 100% rating. I saved it for myself. I will buy from here, I like the look of the harness and electronics.

PS I am a Electronics Mechanic/Powerplant Electrician!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:08 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Blue GT Mustang
I have been wanting sequential turn signals for a long time for my '06 GT but have always disliked how all the different suppliers I have found have their signals sequence once everytime you hit the brakes.
Interesting, that's what I always liked best about the sequentials. To each their own, I guess
Old 03-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Looks and sounds good but a bit pricier than all the others.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:01 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Hmmm....interesting.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:15 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Seems pricey to me, but if that's what you want then go for it. It is plug-n-play so that's good that you don't have to splice wires.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:36 PM
bigblue95z
2nd Gear Member

I like the fact that they don't cycle for the brake application. Always thought that seemed a little halfass-ish.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:46 PM
xoxomattyo
1st Gear Member

I wouldn't buy from this guy based on the increasing font size that he chose to use...
Old 03-30-2010, 08:46 AM
jz
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by xoxomattyo
I wouldn't buy from this guy based on the increasing font size that he chose to use...
ha ha ha.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:12 AM
topbliss
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by bigblue95z
I like the fact that they don't cycle for the brake application. Always thought that seemed a little halfass-ish.

I agree. This is the kit I would buy too..

Quick Reply: A Different Sequential Turn Signal Supplier Found On EBAY I would Value Your Opinion