Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well, Skunk did not like her new shoes...No, No, NO!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 08:33 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by awakeinAZ
Shella - Do you have a pick with all 3 together? Just wondering....
Good question....

If I had to send one down the road......it would most likely be the GT500. It is my most expensive liability, and thus I haven't allowed myself to get completely emotionally attached. Notice I said "completely". This is the car that I taught myself to drive a standard transmission on. I got tired of everyone "worrying" I'd hurt their ride to learn, so it was just me and it......stalling, wheels squealing..... Lol.

The '03 cobra? Ohhhh man.....I love it. It has such a good feel. I mean, it feels GOOOOOD. This is definitely the most fun to drive. I don't worry when I'm in it, I just get in it and go. And boy does it go.......

And then there is skunk. This car was my first true love in the car world. And it still is. I might change the looks....I might rip off some body parts, I might shake it up under the hood....it might be the benign little slushbox.....but it is the car that put me back on the road during a rough spot in my life. I guess you could say this is the favorite. Recently I was on a car lot purchasing a daily driver, and I took the skunk. I saw it out there lined up with the others for sale as I was talking the deal. It freaked me out. I couldn't stand seeing it out there amongst the others for sale. Although I had ZERO intentions of selling or trading it, just seeing it out there and seeing others come up and look at it bothered me. I couldn't sit there another minute. I got up and moved the car to the "SOLD" parking spot up next to the building.

Lol....I seriously adore that car.

Last edited by SaddleUp; 05-23-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:43 PM
awakeinAZ
3rd Gear Member

Lol- you sure have a love affair X 3 going on there. I have been watching prices on the classic 65-68's as a possible addition but, have not been motivated to look yet. I have never been in an 03 Cobra. Gotta see if I can bum a ride at the next Stang meeting.

Thx for the input.

PS- I bet the shot of the rear of that Cobra is what most people see after you fly by them.