Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heard of Cervini's?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Krazed
1st Gear Member

Default Heard of Cervini's?

Changed the topic because I found a better deal with Cervini's than Ronaele had.
Just wondering if anyone's had experience with Cervini's before. I'm concerned that their scoops are not bolt ons.

Hey guys, new user here. Got a 05 Mustang in February and been thinking of mods for it since the day I sat in it at the dealership. Just came across this earlier in the month: http://www.ronaelemustang.com/

Looks nice to me, and been seriously thinking about getting it. Biggest problem though is the sticker, 9k for the kit.

From their website:

Includes:
Wheels & tires
Full body kit
Shifter
Springs
Floor matts
Decals & lower door stripes
Chip Programmer Kit
Cold Air Kit
Billet Grill-Upper and Lower and Horse
Fog lights & driving lights
Limited Lifetime warranty on pads and Cryo Rotors.
Includes shipping

Still though, 9 grand, and that doesn't even include the man hours for paint and installation(I can install most of it myself, but I'm not an accomplished enough painter to trust myself for this big a job). I have the money, and it wouldn't hurt TOO much to fork it over, but it's still something I have to think about for a while longer. Was wondering if any of you guys had any past experience with body kits for the 05, or could just offer some of your opinions on the kit.

I also found this : http://www.blowbyracing.com/lnr.htm

It's oddly similar, which makes me think maybe one of them copied the other.

BBR's is significantly cheaper, but there are also some things I don't like about it. For instance the rear spoiler looks pretty much stock even though they mention it's upgraded in the package. There aren't many shots from the back of the car to make it out clearly enough. BBR's also doesn't come with the lowering springs, which I could buy elsewhere, I know, but it would be nice to get it all at once. And of course ronaele comes with the cold air kit, chip programmer, wheels and tires, and the billet grilles. Just those things alone might make a good deal of difference, price-wise.

The biggest draw for me, however, is that I like everything about the ronaele kit. The scoops aren't too outrageous, I love the ducktail rear spoiler, I like that they keep the fog lights but move them somewhere else(I could go on). I like the whole package, basically, but it seems a little expensive especially when you compare it to other kits like the BBR one.

Anyway, I'm just looking for some advice from those more experienced in car modding than I am.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:47 PM
GJP05
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Heard of Ronaele?

Do a search for Elanor to see threads on this subject with the comparison of Ronaele and Blow By Racing.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:38 PM
bahbahblacksheep
2nd Gear Member

Here's another just to confuse you more ...

http://www.cervinis.com/welcome.html
Old 08-01-2005, 10:36 PM
SilverR1_04
2nd Gear Member

wow, kind of pricey!!
Old 08-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Krazed
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bahbahblacksheep

Wow, the whole package without the wheels and tires for only $3,660. Still not cheap, but definately better than 9000. And that's even with the side exhaust, though you lose out on some of the 'extras' Ronaele throws in. Still, I really appreciate that BlackSheep, I think that one's a keeper.

I don't suppose, however, that anyone's had experience with Cervini's before? Specifically the quality of their work.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:52 AM
Stckman
2nd Gear Member

i was 15 seconds from getting the spoiler off the eleanor but they seem to be horrible returning emails... i may not buy it from them just because they dont answer questions... i may still get it though.

Old 08-02-2005, 02:35 AM
MACHINE
1st Gear Member

honestly, I'd spend that 9g's on alot of go-fast goodies - starting with a Whipple s/c...

but it's your car and your money - do what makes you happy, man. At the end of the day, when you put her to bed in the garage, thats all thats gonna matter...
Old 08-02-2005, 07:43 PM
bahbahblacksheep
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Krazed

ORIGINAL: bahbahblacksheep

Wow, the whole package without the wheels and tires for only $3,660. Still not cheap, but definately better than 9000. And that's even with the side exhaust, though you lose out on some of the 'extras' Ronaele throws in. Still, I really appreciate that BlackSheep, I think that one's a keeper.

I don't suppose, however, that anyone's had experience with Cervini's before? Specifically the quality of their work.
Ya, the cervini kit would be the one I would go with if I was going to do the LNR conversion. I know they have a decent rep in the industry