Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tune from Chris Rose

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 09:04 AM
top00cat
2nd Gear Member

Default Tune from Chris Rose

I am putting long tubes in next week and wanted to get an updated tune. I currently have an Bama Chips/American Muscle Tune. I really would like to try a tune from Chris Rose though. Anyone know if he would update tunes from Bama? I didn't want to call them and ask because I was afraid of insulting someone by asking for a tune from Chris
Old 05-11-2010, 10:12 AM
SirKnightTG
5th Gear Member

Yes he will. I now have a 93 Race tune from Chris in place of my old Bama tunes.

Place your free tune order and PM AMChrisRose the order number and he'll take care of it.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:36 AM
top00cat
2nd Gear Member

Do you know what his user name is? I would love to have one of his tunes. I had alot of driveability issues before and I heard his tunes are the best for the cams
Old 05-11-2010, 10:42 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

take a look in the American muscle section of the board
Old 05-11-2010, 10:56 AM
incorrigible
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by top00cat
Do you know what his user name is?
AMChrisRose as SirKnight mentioned in his post.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:01 AM
top00cat
2nd Gear Member

Oh, I read it fast and didnt see it. Thanks guys
Old 05-11-2010, 09:34 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Hey guys! Thanks for all of the kind words!

The guys over here are doing a great job, and all of my values have been integrated. However, if you'd like me to do it, I'm sure they wouldn't mind having to do one less calibration! LOL PM me over the order number, or email it to chrisroseefi@aim.com (since my PM inbox fills up real fast here!) and I'll knock it out for you.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:10 AM
gipht1
2nd Gear Member

I wonder if CR's fame is irking the Bama guys??? If Dough was actually doing the Bama tunes then perhaps some with previous experience with him wouldn't feel compelled to ask for CR specifically. I for one M a loyal CR follower. We could be considered a cult lmao.
Ps, CR I finally got my car back today after a week of them fiddling around, they change the SJB. Keeping my fingers crossed, after 500 more miles i'ma throw in the C&L n your tune and report....
Old 05-12-2010, 06:43 AM
branman1
2nd Gear Member

It may bother them a bit but the benefits of having the team like that is gonna really go far once people starting getting these bama/chris rose tunes. Im sure they have all brought some great calibrations and tweaks to the table and its cool that they are working together to make some great tunes.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:23 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by gipht1
I wonder if CR's fame is irking the Bama guys??? If Dough was actually doing the Bama tunes then perhaps some with previous experience with him wouldn't feel compelled to ask for CR specifically. I for one M a loyal CR follower. We could be considered a cult lmao.
Ps, CR I finally got my car back today after a week of them fiddling around, they change the SJB. Keeping my fingers crossed, after 500 more miles i'ma throw in the C&L n your tune and report....
I can't wait! Let us know when it's all loaded up and installed!

Brandon, thanks for the feedback! Your car sounds so ridiculous! I'm super jealous of the idle with the long tubes and cams!

Quick Reply: Tune from Chris Rose