Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Detroit Rocker Cams

Old 05-21-2010, 12:49 PM
T.Wayne
1st Gear Member

Default Need To Rename Thread

1 Thanks Pat for the info 20th century guy trying to enter the 21st
Thanks again to everybody so is this a new club The Detroit Rocker Cam Club?
When the guys at Brenspeed said these cams are flying off the shelf they were not joking! So who has the Detroit Rocker T-Shirt? Web site stated only the first 40 orders would get the T or was this a savey marketing ploy??
I know the only reason I ordered this Cam was for the free T-Shirt
So the other thing we need to do if possible is to download all the Rocker Cam Guys and Gals and all at the same time press play on the videos and we can here all the differnt exhaust set up's and turn the volume up and it would be a fleet of L/T's ,Pro Chambers,X Pipes,H Pipes and that exhaust Pat has that nobody has ever heared of lol and Rock these Stangs just like the start of a good race! While waking up the village.We will call it Detroit Thunder or some **** like that. Anybody??

TW
Old 05-21-2010, 12:56 PM
jwharton
2nd Gear Member

I'm in....where do we meet....LOL? Oh I got a T-shirt...I bought mine before Brenspeed had any to sell.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:54 PM
T.Wayne
1st Gear Member

Default Hold On

Hey Brent sells his own version of the Mustang I should have known it I got doop by a Car Salesmen
Glad the Cams came out good.
Can you start up more than 1 U Tube video and it play?
So here is the challange we will make this the Thread with the most videos.
Cammed Videos that is.

TW
Old 05-21-2010, 02:28 PM
loudnlow
3rd Gear Member

I got the shirt oh yeah and the cams too. Can I be in the club lol. I actually pre ordered mine the day the first video came out
Old 05-21-2010, 03:48 PM
T.Wayne
1st Gear Member

Default I Got Lucky

I had originally ordered the Comp Stage2 and then production started and I called Chandler every week and just days before my install he called and took care of me. I would say timming is everything no sooner after he called me and I got the Cams the first production run was sold just about missed out.
And yes I seen were you got your Cams. I will check into your Thread and welcome to the Club.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:36 PM
joutcelt
2nd Gear Member

I wanna be in the club too!!! Count me in as i am getting my Rocker cams installed on june 1st. I have added H pipe and flowmasters to my install date. Im darn excited to get this done. Maybe i can get a free T shirt out of the deal. Thanks TW for asking how to post a vid b/c I never knew how to do it. So I take it everyone is enjoying the cams???

My girl friend is probably wondering when im going to buy that ring since im spending some money on performance for the other love of my life
Old 05-21-2010, 05:40 PM
T.Wayne
1st Gear Member

Default FK HP gains

FK Penn RWHP 320 to 330 is norm difference is LT's or a OR X or H pipe and performance mufflers CAI and delete plates. Open up the flow for best results.

TW
Old 05-21-2010, 07:41 PM
T.Wayne
1st Gear Member

Default JC

JC your not a wanna be your a gonna be soon CAMMED you will love them 1st and 2nd gear ok but when you hit 3rd it climbs so smooth and fast with not allot of throttle. Now if you want to launch you really will notice the power increase but I did replace the LCA's and it keeps her strait.

TW
Old 05-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Pony Up
1st Gear Member

I can't seem to get mine tuned properly with these cams. Tried many diffferent things/changes and it still has Issues.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:28 AM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

What kind of issues?

I also got a shirt XXL!!! When I placed my order they had already sold out of the first shipment of cams. So yes these are flying off the shelves........hell they arnt making it the shelves. Out of one box and into another and onto the UPS truck! LOL

My install starts in 10 hours!!!

patrick

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Detroit Rocker Cams