Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where did my post go?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 01:48 AM
NEILZVETTE
1st Gear Member

Default Where did my post go?

I went to check on my post about interesting possible trades on my Vette and a 05-09 Mustang and it has been moved to a new location. When I clicked on it said I didn't have permission. Am I missing something. Hate to think that I have interest in acquiring a Mustang...then get kicked off with second post? Please advise!
Old 05-25-2010, 02:24 AM
Tylus
5th Gear Member

try reading the site rules and then figure out what happened
Old 05-25-2010, 07:32 AM
Unleashedbeast
4th Gear Member

Yeah, you have to post it in the for sale or trade section I think.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:35 AM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Most likely it got moved or deleted due to being in the wrong section and/or not having enough post counts to post a for sale. I can't see any details aside for your name on mobile.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:44 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

It's just site rules. Spend a little time around here learning about Stangs and making some posts. If you have any questions, start a thread about them so that you get more posts on the forum.

Once you do (I'm not sure how many), you will unlock a new section where you can post about your trade.

Don't get discouraged just yet.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:40 AM
kpaulhus
4th Gear Member

READ THE ****ING RULES.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:44 AM
NEILZVETTE
1st Gear Member

Wow this website has some pretty cool people who have been very kind and sent me some nice PM's and answered the question I asked.Guess I figured as long as I have been registered I was ok. I haven't posted a lot as all my questions have been answered my searches. Hence lack of posts. And others like the above poster are the reasons people dislike these places. A simple answer is all that was needed. Rude responses seem out of line...maybe you should read the rules that pertain to being civil to your fellow man. Of course if all I had was LESS than 300HP after all the money he has invested I would be upset also. Have a great day and thanks to the cool people here!

Last edited by NEILZVETTE; 05-25-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

I believe you have to have 50 posts before you can post in the For Sale sections. But that would mean that I have to read the rules, also. But I'm at work, breaking the rules...
Old 05-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Red Beast
4th Gear Member

they dont want people stricly signing up to sell a car, this site is for people who love their mustang, so you need to aquire a certain amount of posts before you can get there. and just to let you know, this is gunna prob get moved as well to "off topic" since this isnt a tech question.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:04 PM
siggyfreud
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by NEILZVETTE
Wow this website has some pretty cool people who have been very kind and sent me some nice PM's and answered the question I asked.Guess I figured as long as I have been registered I was ok. I haven't posted a lot as all my questions have been answered my searches. Hence lack of posts. And others like the above poster are the reasons people dislike these places. A simple answer is all that was needed. Rude responses seem out of line...maybe you should read the rules that pertain to being civil to your fellow man. Of course if all I had was LESS than 300HP after all the money he has invested I would be upset also. Have a great day and thanks to the cool people here!
Lol that actually made me chuckle. To be honest it's rare I fully read forum rules. Forums are something I do in my down time, and I understand they have rules and regulations, but we shouldn't be ****'s about it in the sense that if someone breaks one unknowingly we come down on them hard. The guy is looking to sell his Vette for the possibility of a Mustang. While he may have posted in the wrong forums, we shouldn't be too hard on him.

But next time Neil . . .

Quick Reply: Where did my post go?