Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

god is out to get me

Old 06-02-2010, 11:32 PM
sadface
2nd Gear Member

Default god is out to get me

after a day waiting for my friend to come home at lacrapia airport in new york (her flight was eventually canceled) and my mothers health problems and her being stuck in italy till we can get her a medical flight home i didn't think my life could hit bottom more

but on the drive home from a fruitless trip to the airport some a*shat truck driver's tire blew out taking out the splash guard didn't bother to pick the big think off the road.

So me cruising home at 11:45 at night on I84 right b4 my exit b4 the newburg becon bridge hit the big black piece of plastic my front bumper is a loss the horn sounds f*cked up it drove ok i smelled some burnt plastic but im taking it to ford 2morrow to see (can't wait to hear them tell me i damaged the oil pan or something royal).

did i mention i had to quit my job to come up to ny to help get my parents affairs in order to get rid of their house. really FML thank god i am out of ammo atm cuz i could take some1s life

pics will come 2morrow
Old 06-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Unleashedbeast
4th Gear Member

Hope the best of luck to ya in the future, and that everything turns out for the best. They always say, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".
Old 06-03-2010, 12:24 AM
REDFIRE_GT_BEAST
2nd Gear Member

Take one day at a time man trust life will get you down but it only makes you stronger so strap up and I bet things will get better. Life is going to get you down but god judges not only on your everyday choices but your choices when bad things like this happen. From my point of view you did the absolute right thing and the world needs more unselfish people like you.
Good luck with everything and Im sure everything will work it self out.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:32 AM
m0nkeydump
2nd Gear Member

There is no god.

Hope your circumstances improve.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Red Beast
4th Gear Member

im sure insurance will cover it fine, not sure if yours will go up though. itl work out. its always darkest before the dawn. i fell ya man, i know how it fells when life just comes down and craps on ya all at once, but it will always turn around.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:30 AM
White05GT
3rd Gear Member

Sorry about your problems but I know where you're coming from. Life has a way of taking a big dump on us occasionally. Hang in there, it will get better. Nothing lasts forever.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:27 AM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

When life throws you curve ***** keep fouling them off....
Old 06-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

You're healthy and alive, the car can be fixed and just keep thinking about how you'll jump the g/f and release all that aggression.

I've taught my son's that you're defined by how you handle these life lessons. Other than the rant, you sound to be handling things just fine. Hang in there.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:06 AM
incorrigible
2nd Gear Member

Remember what Lou said to Bud in the movie "Wall Street":

Man looks in the abyss.
There's nothing staring back at him.
At that moment, man finds his character.
And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.
Hang in there. I've been through some tough times myself. The car is the last of your worries (and should be). Focus on what's really important like family.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:15 PM
sadface
2nd Gear Member

just got back from the body shop quoted 1641

the horn is gone the left wheel well (one of the 2peices was ripped clean out)
new bumper, clips etc the fender is dented and has to be repaired and painted

i have gmac insurance with a 250 comp and 500 coll
guy said he would work with me if i had to pay out of pocket

but then on the way home i get a call from my sister in law my mom was supposed to come home on a stretcher on a commercial flight but i guess she contracted MRSA at the public hospital she was at and they moved her to a private hospital in vatican city which is 15grand a week for just the room and they are saying she now needs a medivac flight b/c of the medicine she is being given which costs near 70grand and now the travel insurance is "re-evaluating" the need for her to fly home

so i doubt im gonna even be able to get it fixed anytime let alone keep it at this rate

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: god is out to get me