Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My GT/CS with New SHELBY PIAA Lights

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 11:46 PM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Javdog
Finally got around to having the GTCS/Shelby PIAA air duct/fog light combo installed, I think they add a little more class to our GT/CS bumpers, what do you guys think, thanks for the help from some of guys on this site that answered some of my questions, if you also have this please post some pictures.

Looks good! You have a link to where you got them? I've been thinking about getting the fogs or both for the lower grille and getting rid of the fogs on the upper.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 09cs
Looks good! You have a link to where you got them? I've been thinking about getting the fogs or both for the lower grille and getting rid of the fogs on the upper.
Here is the link you can also get them from Moss Motors but if your in Cali they charge tax so i got them from Shelby.

http://www.shelbystore.com/category-s/52.htm
Old 06-22-2010, 12:30 AM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Here is the link you can also get them from Moss Motors but if your in Cali they charge tax so i got them from Shelby.

http://www.shelbystore.com/category-s/52.htm
Yeah I am, where in So Cal are you in? I'm by the Santa Monica area. Does Shelby charge tax too?(Same as Moss?) And did you get the cooling kit too or just the bezel?
Old 06-22-2010, 12:47 AM
EF 07GTCS
1st Gear Member

Looks great. Might look even better with black rivits or screws since you seem to have a dark/ black theme going.
E
Old 06-22-2010, 01:35 AM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

Yeah I am, where in So Cal are you in? I'm by the Santa Monica area. Does Shelby charge tax too?(Same as Moss?) And did you get the cooling kit too or just the bezel?
Im in the Manhattan Beach Area. Shelby does not charge tax cause they are in Nevada save your self $40 bucks, I got just the lights and bezels
Old 06-22-2010, 01:36 AM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by EF 07GTCS
Looks great. Might look even better with black rivits or screws since you seem to have a dark/ black theme going.
E
I was thinking of touching them up in black, good call...
Old 06-22-2010, 08:52 AM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Im in the Manhattan Beach Area. Shelby does not charge tax cause they are in Nevada save your self $40 bucks, I got just the lights and bezels
Oh so the break duct thing is just open? I don't really see a need for it unless you really do heavy breaking. But it looks so cool from the front! Definitely on my future list for mods. And on a different note, did you ever find out about the front chin spoiler from trufiber?
Old 06-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

so how's the performance from the fogs? Does their being right next to the edge there block the light to the sides?
I miss not having the 2 center lights that my GT had. They should have included this package with the Shelby GT.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

Oh so the break duct thing is just open? I don't really see a need for it unless you really do heavy breaking. But it looks so cool from the front! Definitely on my future list for mods. And on a different note, did you ever find out about the front chin spoiler from trufiber?
I did drop off the front bumper and Phil said they will work on making a chin spoiler, ill definetly keep you posted on the progress and once i find anything out ill let you know.
Like you said about the brake duct unless you do hard braking or racing, on the street it will be fine just open.
Javi...
Old 06-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

I did drop off the front bumper and Phil said they will work on making a chin spoiler, ill definetly keep you posted on the progress and once i find anything out ill let you know.
Like you said about the brake duct unless you do hard braking or racing, on the street it will be fine just open.
Javi...

Quick Reply: My GT/CS with New SHELBY PIAA Lights