Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vacation? HA. Lots of depressing pics inside

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 07:29 AM
VRFlip
2nd Gear Member

Two cars and a house over the course of a day or so? If I were a judge, I'd believe that this left you traumatized and deserving of restitution.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:11 AM
Pony123
2nd Gear Member

can i have your seats
Old 08-10-2010, 08:43 AM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Pony123
can i have your seats
If I still had them and the tops weren't french fried, then yes you could, but the car is already gone.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:47 AM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

That sucks 08steeda, but it could have been worse. That's what I keep telling myself. The kid had his first court date last week and was set up for a psych evaluation and his next date is next week. The dad said he would pay for our losses and whatever else we deemed necessary. I got most of my parts off, wheels, exhaust, stereo. I sold everything already but the exhaust, just incase I get another mustang. I'm sure I will because no one will let me look at anything else
Old 08-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

WTF??? You are a FANTASTIC human being. I would have beaten the living snot out of that kid and claimed temporary insanity.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Pony123
2nd Gear Member

His dad should put his kid down... take him to the vet
Old 08-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Anyone who's heard the intro to Method Man by Wu-Tang, that's what I'd do to this kid. Pretty dirty but you get the point. Prob not the best idea to post it here

Who the F lights people's cars on fire?!? Especially a beautiful Mustang that someone obviously has put a lot of time and money into
Old 08-10-2010, 11:17 AM
whyask
3rd Gear Member

We have a place for little fcks like that - some time in juvee with a very gay and big rommie named tiny ! What a fck stck ! You Sir. are a better man than me ! I would be wanted for murder !
Old 08-10-2010, 11:48 AM
08Steeda
3rd Gear Member

I would say that these kids/teens that do this crap must have some very sad lives. They are in serious need for help. Even now when I think about my own car going up in flames I get angry.

But I truly believe that what you do in a situation like this reveals things to yourself about who you are and what kind of moral character you have within.

It is a tragedy, it pisses us off, but in the long run..... it is just a car! There is so much more that a person could lose.

Justice is not wrong, vengeance is.

I think you handled this situation admirably. Even if you want to wring the little CH!ts damn neck!

Good Luck and keep us posted on what you get to replace your Stang!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:58 AM
VRFlip
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 08Steeda
I would say that these kids/teens that do this crap must have some very sad lives. They are in serious need for help. Even now when I think about my own car going up in flames I get angry.

But I truly believe that what you do in a situation like this reveals things to yourself about who you are and what kind of moral character you have within.

It is a tragedy, it pisses us off, but in the long run..... it is just a car! There is so much more that a person could lose.

Justice is not wrong, vengeance is.

I think you handled this situation admirably. Even if you want to wring the little CH!ts damn neck!

Good Luck and keep us posted on what you get to replace your Stang!

I guess you didn't see the burn marks on the side of his house... the house he was sleeping in.

Beyond the obvious problems, the kid is retarded too. He tried to set fire to bricks... I'm sure with some rehabilitation, this kid will grow up to be a productive member of society..... .... ..............

Last edited by VRFlip; 08-10-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Vacation? HA. Lots of depressing pics inside