Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my Vin!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 01:12 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Micnatt
What's the number to call for status updates? If it takes 16 weeks from now I will be bald from pulling my hair out!
I found this number on another forum:
800-392-3673

Not sure if it works. Was waiting for my VIN...
Old 08-21-2010, 01:56 AM
Chrome

Dude..you know what this means? We are practicly Car Brothers - Same Cars - Same Build Date - California Special Editions... We will Kill the Streets...fo sho
Old 08-23-2010, 05:25 PM
jolaechea

Hi Guys I ordered my black/black baby, 5.0, 3.55,HID,security,camera,Brembo, as i live in Peru i ordered it by email to a Miami dealer, somebody know how i can get the vin number, i ordered 28 July.
I loved american muscles car, no german,Italian,japanese can get this motor sound and power for the money, i had a mustang 66, camaro 96 (sorry) but i realize that the mustang 5.0 is the best choice of the world.

I hope this mustang are going to be the first 2011 in my country, i already see here as five but 2010.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:06 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by jolaechea
Hi Guys I ordered my black/black baby, 5.0, 3.55,HID,security,camera,Brembo, as i live in Peru i ordered it by email to a Miami dealer, somebody know how i can get the vin number, i ordered 28 July.
I loved american muscles car, no german,Italian,japanese can get this motor sound and power for the money, i had a mustang 66, camaro 96 (sorry) but i realize that the mustang 5.0 is the best choice of the world.

I hope this mustang are going to be the first 2011 in my country, i already see here as five but 2010.
Gratz, and you will not have any regrets getting yours. The 2011 5.0 GT is damn nice, and when I saw that the 5.0 badge was being resurrected (although a totally new engine form the 5.0 pushrod of old), I was totally stoked and knew I had to buy one.

I didn't custom order mine, I just gave the dealer the specs I wanted and they did an inventory search and found out hat such a GT I wanted was actually being delivered straight from the factory and was en route to the dealership.

I said I will buy that specific car, and sure enough, it had only 4 miles on the odo; only been driven from the factory to the car truck, to the train, off the train, onto another car truck, and finally to the dealer lot. I effectively got my car with no one else having touched it before me; so much so that when I picked up my car, it was just rolled off the delivery truck and the service guys didnt even have a chance to put the new car inspection sticker on it! (In Texas, every car goes through an inspection. Some states don't do this, FYI)

Damn great car, and I have enjoyed every minute of mine. You will likewise enjoy your own no less, and I know how you feel, being one of the first to own one. On my street, I am the only one that has one, and everyone is jealous.

You on the other hand will be the first in an entire country to have one and show it off! That must be something else that I cannot even imagine.
None the less, when you get your car, do post up some pics!
Old 08-24-2010, 07:57 AM
jolaechea

Jim. you are i lucky men, practically no wait time, in my case i have 2 months forward and it passed one ( order date 28 July), one for the build of the car and the other travel and custom, each day is a long,long day, fortunately every body says, when you seat in your baby you forget all.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:20 AM
papajung

congrats man, it took about 7 weeks for Ford to make/ship it out. that was the longest 7 weeks of my life. i still dont understand how I waited that long.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Micnatt

Man each day goes by so slow! Order date 7/20/10. Arrive date is 9/15/10. 22 days left! I'm crossin off the days on the calendar now!

@jolaechea: Man having the first one in your country is going to be sick! Talking about a head turner! I want to see some pics when you get it! Congrats!