Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kenny Wallace's Liberator intake device was just on CNN

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

AXE products are better for getting the women haven't you seen their commercials?

It doesn't even take having a big shlong to get em.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:08 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

OH yeah and don't forget Sex Panther cologne.

60% of the time it works EVERY TIME.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:14 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mustangmaster
OK jerks, that's enough trashing me don't you think? Anybody who tries anything new is an idiot right? Well, I can't try it because they don't make one for Mustang GTs after 2004.
I'll make you one...I got a coke can here and a utility knife. Money back, promise!
Old 08-25-2010, 06:32 PM
U R 11 5
2nd Gear Member

That is pretty much the same as those tornado things they sold awhile back. I woukd thing the "spinning air" or whatever it is would stop as soon as it his the shut intake valve? idk that just my guess. My best friend went to UTI and they dynoed a car with and without a product simular to that and he said it made no difference. I wouldnt buy one
Old 08-25-2010, 06:38 PM
NCGTPONY
1st Gear Member

It would make one fancy Elizabethan Collar!
Old 08-25-2010, 06:40 PM
UltraKla$$ic
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by onederful100
OP, dont worry about it.
back in the day (only a few years ago), i bought a throttle body spacer.
it was worthless, and wasted my money.
live and learn.
WTF? Mine made a cool whistling noise. I told everybody I had a supercharger....LOL!

j/k
Old 08-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Mustangmaster
3rd Gear Member

UR115, it does sound a lot like the tornado device. But, Kevin Wallace says the devices that spin air before the throttle body don't work. This one spins it after the throttle body. I won't know if it works because it looks like nobody here would try it and it's not made for my car. Somebody here would have to have a V6 2008 or before or a 2004 GT or earlier. Everything is not a scam/gimmick. If that was the case, nobody would believe that a cold air intake and a tune would result in performance gains.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:45 PM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Kevin Wallace says
Get off the whole "kenny Wallace says" bit, If Billy Bob Joe was endorsing this product would you still consider it? Probably not.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:53 PM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

UR115, it does sound a lot like the tornado device. But, Kevin Wallace says the devices that spin air before the throttle body don't work. This one spins it after the throttle body. I won't know if it works because it looks like nobody here would try it and it's not made for my car. Somebody here would have to have a V6 2008 or before or a 2004 GT or earlier. Everything is not a scam/gimmick. If that was the case, nobody would believe that a cold air intake and a tune would result in performance gains.

do you think if you could get the numbers they claim for just adding such a simple piece of metal, OEMs wouldn't put it on every vehicle? Ask yourself that question when you see this stuff and you will find that you won't get made fun of so much.

If you refuse, I have a bunch of stuff that will give you 100mpg and give you +50 hp, if it dosen't you can have your money back....eventually.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:57 PM
U R 11 5
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LostBoyz
do you think if you could get the numbers they claim for just adding such a simple piece of metal, OEMs wouldn't put it on every vehicle? Ask yourself that question when you see this stuff and you will find that you won't get made fun of so much.

If you refuse, I have a bunch of stuff that will give you 100mpg and give you +50 hp, if it dosen't you can have your money back....eventually.
Haha +1

Quick Reply: Kenny Wallace's Liberator intake device was just on CNN