Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kenny Wallace's Liberator intake device was just on CNN

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 10:02 PM
ronniegibson1978
2nd Gear Member

if u wait long enough we'll have them in sevierville at the as seen on tv shops with cardboard cut outs of billy may's selling them.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:22 PM
dunebuggydude11
3rd Gear Member

OP, why don't you just try it out yourself. They make it for the 2008 GT. You just need to go under the right section

Ford>Mustang>2008

Engine Liter / Liberator Part / Liberator Qty / Gasket Part / Gasket Qty / Price

4.0 LIB65 1 Not Necessary 0 $39.95 Add To Cart
4.6 LIB58 2 Not Necessary 0 $79.90 Add To Cart
5.4 LIB58 2 G70B 1 $79.90 Add To Cart
Old 08-25-2010, 10:39 PM
MOOK3456
4th Gear Member

Really man? If you were so set and defensive of this pos product why even post it for opinions? Are you Kenny Wallace?

About 20+ people have told you straight out, it's garbage and you still wanna play the fool. Thats cool, go buy the stupid thing, tear apart your intake and let us know what the improvements are.... Although I doubt anyone will be holding their breath waiting for that thread.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:46 PM
ronniegibson1978
2nd Gear Member

just think about how much weight we could drop on our cars if we replaced every screw, nut, and bolts with mighty putty!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Mustangmaster
3rd Gear Member

Mook3456, that's just it. I was just asking opinions. Go back and read my original post. Here's the main questions in the original post:

Has anyone ever tried this device? Does it work as stated? I wonder how safe it is for the car. Especially with a tune.

I got some opinions. Obviously nobody has tried the device. Only given opinions on something they know nothing about (including you), never tried, don't know anybody who has tried out the device. Everybody just assumes it's junk and knows nothing about it. Some may know about other devices that are similar to it but not the same or installed the same.

These are the 1st few responses I got:

1st: Oh FFS...

2nd: That would be a fancy looking paper weight, for sure

4th: i wonder how far i can throw that thing

5th: Pair it with THIS and you'll save so much gas you'll think you own a Prius!

As you can see, really intelligent responses! NOT

So now you tell me to keep playing the fool and wonder if I'm Kenny Wallace. YES, you finally hit the nail on the head. I'm Kenny Wallace and I'm pissed off you don't like my device and won't give it a chance!

Now I'll have to hunt all of the ignorant, childish responders down and install a turbonator on all your cars!
Old 08-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Sam I am
2nd Gear Member

I buy all of my performance parts from here:
www.kalecoauto.com
You'll need to update your muffler bearings, and switch to synthetic blinker fluid when you to the upgrade.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Originally Posted by Mustangmaster
Blacksmoke, it's a new product. Nobody knows whether it's legit or not. Maybe you're smoking too much black smoke because your making opinions on something you know nothing about. I don't know anything about it either but don't claim to. Get the mods to close the thread. I don't care.
It is not legit. There have been a number of things almost identical to this have come out in fact.
I know plenty about it.

As a matter of fact there have even been ricers that have come up with home made contraptions almost identical.

Plain and simple, IT DOESN'T DO WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES.

The only reason people on this forum are pulling your chain about it is that after you were told by people who know better and are not PAID to say it works told you it doesn't, you kept on and your reason was that a famous person said it does.
We have seen products like this come along and we know they do not work as they advertise they do.

We know how much of a waste they are of money and therefore, after you asked and then were told it does not work but keep coming back... you get joked around for it.
Heck you even got joked around at first. That should give you a small hint.

There are MANY people on this forum that know a great deal about these cars.
Do you really think that if there was a possibility we thought this product would work the way it says that we would act this way towards it? Do you think we acted this way just because we had some personal thing against you or Kenny Wallace?
I mean GET REAL.

USE YOUR HEAD.

You keep coming back as if we will give you another answer to your question or give you different opinions.
YOU HAVE OUR ANSWERS.

Stop going on about it and either get the hint on what we are saying or go
waste your money on it.

THERE IS NO USE IN YOU POSTING ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT.

By the way... if you can't take people jerking your chain and joking about a product they find funny then you don't need to be on the forums. It's not that we are immature. It is that you are not mature enough to read through the lines and understand we are making fun and joking about a product we know won't work.

Last edited by Blacksmoke; 08-25-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Torch Red GT
3rd Gear Member

lol look at the twitter account for it, they're really trying to convince everybody its legit http://twitter.com/Fuel_Liberator
Old 08-26-2010, 05:32 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

omg enough, its Kenny Wallace FFS, its not like he is even that famous.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:10 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

And even if it's someone famous, lol.
Like Darrell Waltrip driving a Toyota.
Yeah, I'm really buying everything that dumb redneck sells if he puts out products out there.