Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sick and tired of these inconsiderate ****ers!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 08:16 PM
m5miler
2nd Gear Member

Default sick and tired of these inconsiderate ****ers!

coming out of the gym at school with my buddy today, had a good workout everything was going great until i come out to my car and notice a huge scrape down the rear wheel well on the drivers side, and a nice gash/dent in it as well. my day goes from awesome to ****ty. filed a report with the baylor police, they took pictures and are looking for the person that committed this. i'm sure there will be people on this forum that will look down on me for complaining about a minimal amount of damage, but to me its more about how much i take care of my car, avoid parking in ****ty spots, hell i'll walk extra just to make sure i'm out of getting dinged or keyed, once again a hit and run and i get screwed over for it. i'm just hoping this doesn't cost that much, i'm taking it into ford to see how much the damage will be. i'll keep you updated on it.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:21 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

sorry to hear it, hopefully it won't cost too much for the repairs.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:21 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Not looking down on you.
It'd be nice if there was cameras on that lot.

I wouldn't recommend the Ford dealer for body work, they all suck.
I'm re-doing a front bumper right now because of them...
Old 09-13-2010, 09:20 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

That really sucks, sorry to hear. It is irritating when people aren't considerate of others, no matter the vehicle. One thing that peeves me is when people are too lazy to walk their cart back to the corral and just leave it in the middle of the lot or next to someone's car.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:27 PM
floridafordguy
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear about that, I've been there and it sucks, very frustrating. Being an old gray-hair, I remember a time when if someone hit you, they'd leave an apologetic note, and their contact info, under your wiper. People had too much self-respect, and respect for others, to just drive away. Those days are long gone, I'm afraid. Hope the car, and your wallet, come out OK.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:36 PM
modru2004
2nd Gear Member

i hear ya. today i parked my car byitself. and i come out to find that someone had pulled into the spot in front of it crooked and not only that they came about a foot into my spot! their bumper was 1 inch from mine. i **** you not. if they had hit my car iw ould have f'ed up their ride so bad. i almost did it out of spite anyway. funny thing is their car was fairly nice/new looking. i don't care who you are or how old you are, if you can't drive any better than that you deserve to, at the very least...be knocked senseless on your *** and have you ride driven off the friggen hoover damn with your most valuable possessions inside. theres no fing excuse for it. if its your age, you shouldn't be driving, if your just a dumbass, you should be killed, head chopped off and shoved up your **** before you can procreate.

oh and there should be mandatory annual driving tests to test your actual physical ability to operate a car after your 68+

Last edited by modru2004; 09-13-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:07 PM
tigercrazy718
4th Gear Member

no ones gonna look down on u man
getting hit while ur parked and not knowing who did it is worse than getting in a fender bender in my opinion
hope it works out ok with u man
Old 09-13-2010, 11:23 PM
wise_jonny
1st Gear Member

I totally am there with you. When I purchased my 2010 gt in october 2009 I couldn't have been more happy. Next thing you know I wake up next morning and come back to my car and find a dent in the f****** driver side wheel well. No idea who ran into etc. Car was less than a month old and some F****** ran into it. Makes me mad just thinking about it still. Good luck my man-some people just see something nice and are jealous and want to ruin it..
Old 09-13-2010, 11:32 PM
JustCruisinGT
1st Gear Member

Bro I have literally threatened people with massive physical damage when they park to close to my car. I worked my *** off (getting deployed to Afghanistan for starters) for some piece of **** scum bag to be too careless around my valuable possessions. You guys would absolutely despise Miami Florida, everyone here is an inconsiderate piece of ****.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Art161
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by modru2004
i hear ya. today i parked my car byitself. and i come out to find that someone had pulled into the spot in front of it crooked and not only that they came about a foot into my spot! their bumper was 1 inch from mine. i **** you not. if they had hit my car iw ould have f'ed up their ride so bad. i almost did it out of spite anyway. funny thing is their car was fairly nice/new looking. i don't care who you are or how old you are, if you can't drive any better than that you deserve to, at the very least...be knocked senseless on your *** and have you ride driven off the friggen hoover damn with your most valuable possessions inside. theres no fing excuse for it. if its your age, you shouldn't be driving, if your just a dumbass, you should be killed, head chopped off and shoved up your **** before you can procreate.

oh and there should be mandatory annual driving tests to test your actual physical ability to operate a car after your 68+
Why would you even think of messing with their car when they did no damage whatsoever to your car? Chill.

Quick Reply: sick and tired of these inconsiderate ****ers!