Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hvae you ever wanted to drive your car off a cliff?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Some of the stupidly designed things on this car **** me off, but not to that point. I.E. the lack of a trunk release button/the poorly designed trunk release in general (I'm tired of standing, trying to open the damn thing), all the plastic parts (especially some of the single-use ones), no cup holders in the back, the poor interior lighting etc. Seems like the engineers completely skipped over the basics. Still a GREAT car
Old 10-05-2010, 05:09 PM
onegoal
Banned

Yes I have. Especially since they came out with the Camaro SS and 5.0 my 2006 is slow in comparison and outdated machinery now that is losing vaule fast.

I tried all I can to bombard my parents into getting me a more modern car but they wont cosign again. I've been saving ever single penny, up to 9000k in the bank now but still not enough.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Tylus
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by onegoal
Yes I have. Especially since they came out with the Camaro SS and 5.0 my 2006 is slow in comparison and outdated machinery now that is losing vaule fast.

I tried all I can to bombard my parents into getting me a more modern car but they wont cosign again. I've been saving ever single penny, up to 9000k in the bank now but still not enough.
you have a 2006 and are bitching about not having a "modern car". really?

you should try driving 30+ yr old cars for a few years, then you'll appreciate that 2006 model alot more. I don't blame your parents 1 bit
Old 10-05-2010, 05:24 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Alec
Some of the stupidly designed things on this car **** me off, but not to that point. I.E. the lack of a trunk release button/the poorly designed trunk release in general (I'm tired of standing, trying to open the damn thing), all the plastic parts (especially some of the single-use ones), no cup holders in the back, the poor interior lighting etc. Seems like the engineers completely skipped over the basics. Still a GREAT car
+1

I love my stang, but compared to import cars, ours is lacking a bit of convenience and functionality. It's real rough. Maybe they wanted to go full out retro.

And no, I never wanted to drive my car off a cliff. I don't feel like dying anytime soon. As already stated.. use your warranty and take it in.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:50 PM
onegoal
Banned

Originally Posted by Tylus
you have a 2006 and are bitching about not having a "modern car". really?

you should try driving 30+ yr old cars for a few years, then you'll appreciate that 2006 model alot more. I don't blame your parents 1 bit
Depends on what car. If someone gave me a 69 GTO Judge, Chevelle SS 454, GT 350 or 69 427 Stingray I'd take that over my current car.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:53 PM
The_Third_Horseman
2nd Gear Member

If you drove it off a cliff, I wonder how long it would take to fall 1,320 feet.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by onegoal

Move along people. Nothing to see here, just another spoiler brat
Old 10-05-2010, 07:04 PM
siggyfreud
5th Gear Member

That guy likes to turn every thread into a "my parents won't cosign" cry fest. I'm about ready to cosign the loan just so he'll shut up.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Unleashedbeast
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by siggyfreud
That guy likes to turn every thread into a "my parents won't cosign" cry fest. I'm about ready to cosign the loan just so he'll shut up.
I would say, "Give him your Supercharged, built motor Saleen", but it's only a "non-modern" 2006 year model. He wouldn't be happy with that at all.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:40 PM
siggyfreud
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Unleashedbeast
I would say, "Give him your Supercharged, built motor Saleen", but it's only a "non-modern" 2006 year model. He wouldn't be happy with that at all.

Well it IS old. Just the other day I thought about lighting it on fire because I was bored and old things have no value.

Quick Reply: Hvae you ever wanted to drive your car off a cliff?