MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   Well it's been fun (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/620480-well-its-been-fun.html)

MOOK3456 10-17-2010 08:13 AM

Well it's been fun

This is hands down the best forum for any and all mustang info. I've learned quite a bit here. Unfortunately I got laid off last month and there's not much on the horizon around here. Which means I gotta cover my lease for the coming year and have to sell my baby. It really blows mostly because I know I'm going to take a decent loss on it, but hopefully I'll be back soon enough with a new baby to play with. Thanks for all the info guys and gals.

UltraKla$$ic 10-17-2010 08:22 AM

Call Obama, he's giving money away like its air.

Sorry about your misfortune.

cheftjpeck 10-17-2010 08:26 AM

Im really sorry to read about this... Keep your chin up and note that it will get better for you.. The car is the least of your concerns and it's sad of course but you know you will land on your feet and buy another down the road... A sincere well wish for you.. Good luck and god bless...

JIM5.0 10-17-2010 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by UltraKla$$ic (Post 7247574)
Call Obama, he's giving money away like its air.

I doubt that he will do much more for the low man, we the bottom line tax payer. All he sems to want to do now is shovel money to the corporations , but will not help to bail us out, the bottom line consumer, the ones that actually MAKE this economy work.

If we the bottom line consumers do not get better paying jobs, and the unemployed are put back to work at lesser paying jobs, what good is that? The gov gets less tax (you get less tax from a worker who is paid little) and the lesser paid consumer spends less because, well, he has less money to begin with!

I say we should blame the 1st Bush, Clinton, & the 2nd Bush for 20 years of NOT lifting a damn finger to protect good paying American jobs against predatory countries that now leech away our good paying jobs by way of outsourcing an unfair international economic policies.

hammeron 10-17-2010 09:38 AM

sorry to hear it MOOK, hopefully things will turn around
soon for you.

floridafordguy 10-17-2010 09:39 AM

Sorry to hear it Mook, but keep your head up. When I joined the forum in March, I was all set to buy a GT500 for cash. I'd been saving for it for 20 years. Then I took a big financial hit and had to use most of that money to support my habits (eating, and living indoors). So I'm just going to start again, and keep enjoying the forums in the meantime. I believe things will get better, I hope you do too.

americaniron 10-17-2010 09:45 AM

Sorry to hear. I've had to lose a mustang in the past for the same reason. Don't worry you will be back again as things get sorted out. Good luck.

Rubrignitz 10-17-2010 09:51 AM

The only people safe in this economy are gov't workers and pensioners. I'm a gov't contractor and can tell you they don't give a damn about the economy or what's going on in the real world. It's sad really.

65Raven65 10-17-2010 09:58 AM

Bummer. Good luck.

:(

mk70ss 10-17-2010 10:14 AM

That sucks. Best of luck finding work. You'll be back in the saddle soon with a little luck.