Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So whats up with the 2012 GT?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 06:54 AM
timmbo
3rd Gear Member

Jeeze, it's not even 2011 yet. Just sayin lol.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:01 AM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

I just KNOW there is gonna be more power and speed in the 2013's.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:13 AM
jhawkr
2nd Gear Member

Sounds like some people aren't getting their caffine fix! If the guy is off-the-wall, why even respond with a post? Just click on by...
Old 10-22-2010, 10:40 AM
bluovalguy
4th Gear Member

^^^ I know, right??? I'm drinking beer though, so I am not expecting any caffeine.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:44 AM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

I know I sounded impatient and I was.
I am not trying to sound rude.

The problem is that he comes here and asks basically the same questions over and over and cries about his parents not cosigning for him and cries about how he thinks
his perfectly good S197 is obsolete and worthless just because a newer model with more power has come out. He advises other young people on here just to hassle and beg their parents until they get what they want. Basically encouraging people to take advantage of their parents and their hard earned money and not appreciate what they have done for their kids.

He does not listen to what ANYONE ever says when they try to help him.
He fails to even TRY to realize he has a great car and fails to even TRY to realize that there will ALWAYS be a faster car out there and unless you have a giant endless money pit at home that replacing your car every time a faster one comes out will only leave you pocketless.

He fails to appreciate what he has and just wants to have the newest and best.
He has no clue as to the value of a dollar, nor the value of a good Mustang.
His threads are the same dog whining threads in different clothing just about every single time.

It has gotten beyond old.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:36 PM
VRFlip
2nd Gear Member

If you don't like his threads, don't click on them. Big tough guys on the internet ganging up on someone that obviously is here to ask questions and learn. Why does his age, living arrangements, or any of the other personal attacks you brought up even concern you?

Last edited by wilkinda; 10-22-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: saving you from yourself
Old 10-22-2010, 12:54 PM
gspyer@yahoo.com
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lil_Chef
He is 27, lives with his parents, and is still going to school iirc. dont waste your time he has been told all of this before.
Oh com'on. Why do you have be such a jerk? If he's 27, living with his parents, and still in college; he's obviously getting an advanced degree. For all you know, he's in law school or getting a PhD. If I was trying to pay for graduate school, I'd live with my parents.

And yes, an unmarried man like that needs a nice car. He's trying to attractive certain kinds of women. I'm not judging. Because I know very well if I was 10 years younger, I'd do the exact same thing. Although, I'd save for a vert, girls seem to like to ride in verts, and they don't care how many hundreds of HP a car has.

And the man has his priorities straight. Car first, girl second, college third. Because one day he'll be 37 too, and he'll be too old to care what other people think about his Stang.

Last edited by gspyer@yahoo.com; 10-22-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:21 PM
tightdogal
5th Gear Member

I guess according to him, I should kill myself since my car must be ancient compared to his 06
Old 10-22-2010, 01:26 PM
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by tightdogal
I guess according to him, I should kill myself since my car must be ancient compared to his 06
In the ways of the ancient samarai, that would be the honorable thing to do...

Don
Old 10-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Originally Posted by VRFlip
If you don't like his threads, don't click on them. Big tough guys on the internet ganging up on someone that obviously is here to ask questions and learn. Why does his age, living arrangements, or any of the other personal attacks you douchers brought up even concern you?

I'm not bullying him. And no one is ganging up on him.
But fact remains that as I said before when we try to HELP him... he NEVER listens. NEVER. I don't mind answering questions on here for people who are trying to learn. But he is not. If he was he would listen to what people say in the first place instead of making five billion threads about the same thing over and over.

He is the one that came on here talking about his living arragements and the fact that his parents wont cosign for him... NOT me, and not anyone else on the site.
But he is 27 yrs old and he is telling young people on the site just to hassle and beg parents until they get what they want and then saying the rest of the stuff he does openly and you think there is something wrong with me having a negative opinion of that?

I have said over and over I am not trying to be rude to him... in MULTIPLE posts.

And when he calls his car "obsolete" and "worthless" he is in fact doing the same to my car.

Maybe you should read a little about what exactly is going on, and the history of it before jumping in with your all wise opinion calling us "bullies". No one is bullying him. They are just sick of him not listening while at the same time crying about his parents and issuing insults to us about our cars.

As for me... I'm done explaining myself to you as I have no obligation to do so.
So I'm finished talking to you because of the fact in the sentence above,
along with the fact that your little "witty and smart" post trying to stand up to the big bad bullies on the forum who in reality tried to help this person multiple times in the past.....
is boring and just shows your ignorance despite your false sense of wit, intellect, and internet heroism.

Last edited by wilkinda; 10-22-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: just saving you from yourself....

Quick Reply: So whats up with the 2012 GT?