Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Parts Vender Review - Cruizin Concepts

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Alec
5th Gear Member

I've never ordered from them but that ad that's sometimes at the top of here, the flashing one, is going to give me a seizure one of these days
Old 02-12-2011, 05:42 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by 2005Redfire6
Notice how none of them from CC have nothing to say now?
Them not having nothing to say now on the weekend must mean something....like their forum guys aren't at work on weekends.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:33 AM
LordRipberger
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by black2010
furthermore, this post was not started to bash any company it was a post from someone looking to spend money to see how creditable a company was. That's kind of the point of forums like this in the first place. But more importantly, Cruisen Concepts can, if they want to, use the info provided in this post to actually make their business better. They have a great business model in place but are being sold short by the people that work there and services their clients. Feedback, even negative can be good for a business and having nothing but "yes sir's" in the corner can kill a business by allowing them to cont to make bad decisions.
I would agree to this, 100%. Companies should always be looking for ways to improve. This post in a excellent source of free information on their company's operations. It usually costs companies a lot of money to get this kind of honest, and helpful (imo) information. Run with it CC, run with it.

As the original poster, I am not inclined to purchase from this company. Even if they had the best customer service is the world, I am not going to wait for my products for weeks on end. Especially since there is no way to know how long the actual wait would be. And as they have a history of bad parts being sent or the wrong ones entirely, it just adds to the frustration. CC may have good deals, but the apparent headache that comes with that price reduction does not appear to be worth it.

I hope CC will use this information and keep their site more updated on available inventory, update their systems so transactions don't take weeks on end, and maybe try to locate better venders to obtain parts from as they seem to always be on back order.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:09 PM
RushMMA

What kind of discount can you give to a forum member and Ill pick it up in GA Monday morning?! cash money...
Old 02-21-2011, 12:47 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by RushMMA
What kind of discount can you give to a forum member and Ill pick it up in GA Monday morning?! cash money...
One post doesn't really make you a forum member. Why don't you make applicable contributions to this site as far as information goes and then you'll be able to consider yourself a forum member, as well as PM someone from CC rather than ask them to post prices on the open forum. This would be the correct way to go about this.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:25 PM
07mustang323

Default a little feed back on cruzin concept plz

hey guys im thinking of ordering a pair of cruzinconcept gtr fenders for my 07 gt but iv never ordered from them i was wondering if u guys have any feedback i dont wonna get screwed like rpm did to a lot of people pls help thanks again
Old 03-07-2012, 10:43 AM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07mustang323
hey guys im thinking of ordering a pair of cruzinconcept gtr fenders for my 07 gt but iv never ordered from them i was wondering if u guys have any feedback i dont wonna get screwed like rpm did to a lot of people pls help thanks again
You did read this thread right....?What other feedback do you need?
Old 03-07-2012, 10:47 AM
LordRipberger
3rd Gear Member

There are ten pages of peoples' opinions on this thread. Some had bad dealings, most were good. I am not sure what else we can offer.

What you are looking to hear about specifically? Do you want a review of them for that exact product? If so I cannot help. But CC had good customer service. They answered all my questions when I spoke to them. The guy was a little abrasive, but I still had my questions answered.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Rainson
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07mustang323

You did read the previous 9 pages of what people had said right? what else do you need?
I got my wheels from them with no problem at all..they are a vendor not manufactory, what you should expect from a vendor is their customer service..