Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 GTs still available

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 01:48 PM
BlueBellThunder
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by onegoal
Same here. Dealers still have new 2010s sitting on the lot for nearly full sticker price. They're not moving at all.

Recently I noticed one dealer had a new 2009 GT still in stock and still wanting a hefty price!

The Mustang Gts are not moving well around here also at all. I live in a major city and have only seen TWO 5.0s since they came out last spring! Have seen very little of the v6 ones also.

Yet I'm seeing a lot of Challengers, and a lot of Camaro SSs driving around.
I thought you were done posting on here? You are still a f-ing turd. Until you buy a 5.0 or a gay azz Camaro stop posting. People are getting tired of you whinning that your dad wont buy you a new car.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:38 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

multi-post, my bad

Last edited by bakerjd; 03-02-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:43 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder
I thought you were done posting on here? You are still a f-ing turd. Until you buy a 5.0 or a gay azz Camaro stop posting. People are getting tired of you whinning that your dad wont buy you a new car.
I understand you not liking this guy(I own an "outdated 06' gt" so I'm with you on the subject) but his post that you are referring to was actually relevant and was in no way similar to his typical trolling. I don't understand why he should be attacked if he's actually contributing to the thread positively.

Originally Posted by onegoal
Same here. Dealers still have new 2010s sitting on the lot for nearly full sticker price. They're not moving at all.

Recently I noticed one dealer had a new 2009 GT still in stock and still wanting a hefty price!

The Mustang Gts are not moving well around here also at all. I live in a major city and have only seen TWO 5.0s since they came out last spring! Have seen very little of the v6 ones also.

Yet I'm seeing a lot of Challengers, and a lot of Camaro SSs driving around.
Sounds like you also live in Chevy/Mopar country! As for the 09' asking for near sticker, that's even funnier! I don't understand how dealers think they can pull some of these prices off. It's like they randomly pick prices out of a hat and go with it! haha
Old 03-02-2011, 02:44 PM
JimmyM
3rd Gear Member

There's about 20 of them sitting on the front lot of my local Galpin dealership. Then there is about over 200 Mustangs total sitting in the back, maybe more. They line the cars up so perfect, it's awesome just looking at a sea of Mustangs.

The '10 GTs are still priced about $25k for some. Still comes out a little more expensive than the V6 PP I bought. I figured, similar power and much better MPG, why not? Sure, mine does not have the V8 sound, but if that overrides all other judgments of rationale, then With the gas hitting $3.85 in my area right now.. I don't see how they can push those 2010 GTs without serious incentives.

For those that really just don't care about MPG, they will get the 5.0. Those that do will get the '11 V6.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:48 PM
chain1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder
I'm aware of all of onegoals prior posts but this post and some of your others are making you look like a complete moron. If that's what you're going for then congrats on achieving your goal.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:10 PM
SCCAGT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by madmann26
Sounds like the dealers need to pull their heads out of their butts.
It's actually out of the dealers hands. They cant sell cars at a loss and expect to survive. The incentives need to come from Ford to help.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:26 PM
onegoal
Banned

Originally Posted by bakerjd
I understand you not liking this guy(I own an "outdated 06' gt" so I'm with you on the subject) but his post that you are referring to was actually relevant and was in no way similar to his typical trolling. I don't understand why he should be attacked if he's actually contributing to the thread positively.

Sounds like you also live in Chevy/Mopar country! As for the 09' asking for near sticker, that's even funnier! I don't understand how dealers think they can pull some of these prices off. It's like they randomly pick prices out of a hat and go with it! haha
However I see TONS 05-09 around town. Here is a dealer that is close to my house. Still asking nearly 34k for 2010 Mustang GT Premiums. They are always over priced. When I was shopping for a used Mustang in 2008 I couldn't believe how high their used Mustang prices were as well.

http://www.davesinclairford.com/inve...20/SortByyear/
Old 03-02-2011, 04:40 PM
v6motorheadftop
2nd Gear Member

the dealerships around here are still asking around msrp for the 2010s online, but if you go into the dealer, you can usually talk them down a fairly big amount, I would just wait until the end of the month. My local dealership offered me 27 OTD on a 2011 last month as their first offer when I came in on the 27th
Old 03-02-2011, 05:23 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

i bet if you actually went to the dealerships with these 10's left and got serious about buying the price would drop very quickly. the dealerships around here moved every 10 they had last summer with the incentives ford offered and wished they had more. i bet those 35k premiums are more like 25k when it comes down to it if that. as far as that 09 someone mentioned, was it a bullet? i ran across a 03 cobra on ebay that was brand new, never sold, never titled for $35k which was sticker in 03. i wanted it so damn bad, some cars are worth sticker 8 years later. depends on the model.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:39 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
i bet if you actually went to the dealerships with these 10's left and got serious about buying the price would drop very quickly. the dealerships around here moved every 10 they had last summer with the incentives ford offered and wished they had more. i bet those 35k premiums are more like 25k when it comes down to it if that. as far as that 09 someone mentioned, was it a bullet? i ran across a 03 cobra on ebay that was brand new, never sold, never titled for $35k which was sticker in 03. i wanted it so damn bad, some cars are worth sticker 8 years later. depends on the model.
Well said! If it was a Bullet i'd probably pay a good amount to have it. And as far as that '03 cobra, THAT is completely worth it! gotta love a Terminator!

Quick Reply: 2010 GTs still available