Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gotta Brag on AM

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 01:15 PM
Metroshica
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisRose
Yes sir! 1 day ground shipping to most parts of the great VA.
Parts came in a couple days ago! Got tine for the quarter markers, third brake light, turn signal and got covers for my taillights. The tint was great for the quarter markers and third brake light. However, I had issue with the turn signals, seems like they weren't completely packaged right, not AM's fault, and were folded too much when they were put in the box, so they kept the crease when I installed them. I called up AM, and they said they'd replace them for free, already got some new tint on the way. LOVE AM, amazing customer service!
Old 03-26-2011, 06:12 PM
X07TorchStangX

Agreed AM is my one stop shopping sites for my mustang parts. I have pretty much bought just about everything that I have added on to my car and there service is pretty good to both shipping and customer. Any questions or concerns you have you can call AM. I have before and they helped me out. Basically its a great site.

Old 04-09-2011, 08:59 AM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Not to impressed with the printed catalog.
Not a very good selection or item description.
www.mossmuscle.com or www.mustangsunlimited.com
have way better catalogs and selection.
AM is kinda like shopping with blinders on.
Very limited selection.

Luckily AM is not the only aftermarket Mustang parts supplier out there.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:26 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by jrockgts197
+1

I told AMChrisRose that, in today's economy, customer service goes a LONG way. We were PMing back and forth about a price match and he offered to go above and beyond what I wanted but I had already ordered the wheel/tire package in a different configuration before he could respond, lol. My point is this - the fact that they take time out of their day to get on this website and check things out, respond to people, and resolve issues is a huge plus in my book. It makes me feel like I am a CUSTOMER, not an order number and I feel comfortable spending my money with a company like that. I called to check on my order (suspense was killing me, even though it only took 2 days to ship) and the guy I talked to was enthusiastic to talk to me! I gave the guy my order number and he said "give me one second and I will check on this for you", when he came back he said "good news, it looks like your tires were mounted and balanced this morning and your whole order will be shipped today. Those wheels are going to look sweet!". Almost brought a tear to my eye, lol. +100000000 AM, I can't wait to order my painted louvers.
Agreed but they take time to get on the net to maybe put out a fire that maybe stoking which is a good idea. The net and good or bad news travels fast. AM is a good company but there are many others in which I have ordered from and had good service.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:31 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 157dB
Not to impressed with the printed catalog.
Not a very good selection or item description.
www.mossmuscle.com or www.mustangsunlimited.com
have way better catalogs and selection.
AM is kinda like shopping with blinders on.
Very limited selection.

Luckily AM is not the only aftermarket Mustang parts supplier out there.
I would say that there online store is better than the two you mentioned. I have ordered from moss muscle and like them as well.. They have certain things that AM does not carry. I had been looking for a cell phone holder for my phone and didnt want the cheesy ones that mount onto the dash. Moss muscle has one that u have to take the dash apart and screw it on and then put it back together. Very clean look. LIke stock really. Directions were fantastic. But I give a thumbs up to their online store
Old 04-09-2011, 07:44 PM
modman42
2nd Gear Member

AM has treated me well so far. I like that the website has the install instructions so you can judge if the install is within your capabilities before you order.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:47 PM
99gtstang
5th Gear Member

I have to agree, AM has been great. That's where I buy majority of my stuff. I have spent almost 2K in last 90 days. I had one issue, when I called the guy said I have never heard of that. Did not offer a replacement on a simple wiring harness. I am just going to use factory harness and make an extension. Although, I have spent $50 on replacement bulbs There went my 6% discount. Cannot beat fast free shipping.