Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang owners rock!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 12:57 AM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

haha gotta love it. Was on my way home from work in Brooklyn today, and a 2011 Kona Blue Shelby followed me all the way home and gave me a thumbs up and a wave. Pretty cool how mustang owners stick together.

You also get the jerkoffs, like one guy that I gave 2 quick honks to and he looked at me like WTF ARE YOU BEEPING AT!! pshhhh ... a$$hole
Old 03-19-2011, 01:11 AM
Tanner05
Chop Mod

Where I go to college its hard to park away from other people, but myself and another red s197 (his is a GT) park beside each other when we can. Its pretty funny, because we both had the black bullits so they looked almost identical. I have never met him, but our cars are always by each other. A GT New Edge parks there a lot too.

When I worked at Walmart about 10 employees drove Mustangs from all different years. So in the back of the lot there is a mini Mustang club. Its pretty cool.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:46 AM
X3xMONGOOSEx3X
4th Gear Member

Well today I'm coming home from work and I pass a S197 Bullitt. I waved and he just gave me this look like WTF are you looking at. Seem to get more of a positive reaction from guys in Camaro's than from most stangers around here.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:02 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

On the highway a few days ago I saw this civic Si (not too ricey, newer model) punch it randomly and shoots past me, then cuts like 3 other cars off trying to push past the packet of cars. I let him go, but this s197 shoots past me out of NOWHERE and blows past the Si like its a limp dick, and helps this other minivan block the Si down the road... Meanwhile I was like,

Old 03-19-2011, 10:10 AM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by theACE
I sometimes think taking up 2 or 3 spots is somewhat selfish, but hey I am out of the way parked in the section that no one else wants to park in, so who is gonna be bothered by it?
Pulls a lot of attention to your car. May not be "selfish" since you're far out but people will think "hey, look at that douche. He's a show off taking up all those spots. Think's he's better than everyone else". There are plenty of people out there in the world that wouldn't mind knocking people off the high horse.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Redfire6er
1st Gear Member

No matter where I park they find me....................The people that could give two ***** about there cars always find me. The best is when they park so close that you need a friggin shoe horn to get in. I live in an apartment complex, and it seems like the foreigners are the worst. Not all mind you, but the majority of them don't give a rats ****.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

I ALWAYS park far away and take up muliple spaces...I do get some remarks and attitude sometimes...I just explain I have worked and saved for MANY yrs to finally get to the point of buying these cars...I am not about to let some careless dumba** get anywhere close to them...

Last edited by Lifter583; 03-19-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by alkemist
Pulls a lot of attention to your car. May not be "selfish" since you're far out but people will think "hey, look at that douche. He's a show off taking up all those spots. Think's he's better than everyone else". There are plenty of people out there in the world that wouldn't mind knocking people off the high horse.

I have found most people that I have come across are understanding of why I am so protective...I have had a couple of issues with someone just trying to "knocking people off the high horse"...so I wait for them and see what their problem is...and I give them my little explanation...and if they still are being jerks...I let them know I have also been bodybuilding and training for over 30 yrs...If they wish to have a violent reaction...I will certainly be happy to accommodate them...
Old 03-19-2011, 11:18 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lifter583
I have found most people that I have come across are understanding of why I am so protective...I have had a couple of issues with someone just trying to "knocking people off the high horse"...so I wait for them and see what their problem is...and I give them my little explanation...and if they still are being jerks...I let them know I have also been bodybuilding and training for over 30 yrs...If they wish to have a violent reaction...I will certainly be happy to accommodate them...
What do they say to you guys?! People actually go out of their ways to walk to your spots in the back just to tell you its wrong?!! Wow, some people are really overbearing lol. I can't imagine someone walking all that way just to pick a fight with me over parking space.

(I bet it was a civic owner )
Old 03-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
What do they say to you guys?! People actually go out of their ways to walk to your spots in the back just to tell you its wrong?!! Wow, some people are really overbearing lol. I can't imagine someone walking all that way just to pick a fight with me over parking space.

(I bet it was a civic owner )
yes they do..LOL...I have had people pull in very close with an old beater... "just to show me" ... amazing things sometimes...

Quick Reply: Mustang owners rock!!!