Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to conceal sig in my '10

Old 04-04-2011, 06:58 PM
NOLA26
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TAMPAGT07
Rule #1- Always keep your firearm on your person. I carry a Kel-Tec P3AT and I have two Uncle Mikes holsters..A small pancake waist, and an ankle holster.. DON"T LEAVE YOUR FIREARM IN YOUR CAR....When the SHTF, you want it on your body, perferable on your waist..You can't tell the scumbag, "Hang on a second while I run to my car to get my gun."
Amen Brother!!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 07:40 PM
jamesStang10
1st Gear Member

Actually man i ccw my HK USP.40 behind my back in my shorts with a flexholster and it was very comfortable in my GT500
Old 04-04-2011, 07:59 PM
robs
3rd Gear Member

*jealous*

I live in the PRC (Peoples Republic of Chicago)... The LAST state in the union that won't permit any carry....

Get caught with any firearm not consistent with transportation laws and you've committed a felony... Which means in your truck, in a locked box with one round in a clip and the clip in the gun... you're a felon...

My battle cry... "Split the State at 88!!"
Old 04-04-2011, 08:31 PM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

I don't have a weapon (unless you consider the aluminum baseball bat in the back seat) but I plan on buying one upon graduation. However, I have to agree with those who say that it needs to be on your body at all times, especially when you know there's a possibility of a situation going South. I would keep it holstered on my person, not on a passenger seat or the floor.

Do you really want to have all Hell break loose with moments to defend yourself or another and have to fumble for your gun that's 4 feet away? Invest in a holster that is comfortable and provides easy personal access when sitting in the driver seat AND standing. That's the only way I'd go, but then again, it's just one man's opinion.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:10 PM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

I need to find myself a state that allows concealed carrying. I hate that it's not allowed up here in one of the very few states that don't allow it.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:20 PM
DRAGUL
5th Gear Member

I also say just keep it on yourself. I never leave mine in the car. To many thieves in this world. Also I don't even want to know what headache it would be with the cops, after you tell them it was stolen.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:54 PM
jessejamesiv
1st Gear Member

i just wedge mine between the seat and console on the passenger side easy to reach and right there when i need it...
Old 04-05-2011, 12:36 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TAMPAGT07
Rule #1- Always keep your firearm on your person. I carry a Kel-Tec P3AT and I have two Uncle Mikes holsters..A small pancake waist, and an ankle holster.. DON"T LEAVE YOUR FIREARM IN YOUR CAR....When the SHTF, you want it on your body, perferable on your waist..You can't tell the scumbag, "Hang on a second while I run to my car to get my gun."
I should have been more clear. No intention of leaving the firearm in the car unattended. About the only place it's comfortable is in the concealed compartment of my coat when Im in the car, but with summer coming, it's going to be too hot to wear the coat all the time. Unfortunately the P250 is a little bit bigger than the P3AT...maybe it's time to buy something a little smaller.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:37 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by DRAGUL
I also say just keep it on yourself. I never leave mine in the car. To many thieves in this world. Also I don't even want to know what headache it would be with the cops, after you tell them it was stolen.
Totally true
Old 04-05-2011, 03:50 PM
potman
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by wcgman
I've got my ccw and wondering if anyone who's carrying has found a good place besides the glove box thats within easy reach. In the 06 it was tight, but between the seat and the center console was fine. Its too tight in the 10. No way a P250 compact is fitting in the either center console compartment, and I dont want to lean over to the glove box in an emergency. Underseat has too many wires, motors, etc...anybody figure out a good place? This is legal in Colorado, so please, no lectures about safety, etc...I'm trained and have used handguns for years and this is completely legit.
LOL....

Got some enemies do ya?

Tisk.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to conceal sig in my '10