Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Somebody copying your style...

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 12:00 PM
jwharton
2nd Gear Member

Maybe he plans on robbing a liquor store while driving it and wants to give you credit
Old 07-28-2011, 12:03 PM
04NGTMARE
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by timmbo
My entire stripe kit is 3M Scotchlite reflective. Ain't nobody around here that's got that!

not anymore....
Old 07-28-2011, 12:09 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Simple solution? Do something totally custom. Gets him off your mind and custom is always cool.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Dreamtheory
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by scottybaccus
Here is my position on the subject...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qkD4bw-bs4

Just remember, J came after K. He who is first is not always best.
lmao perfect reply for this thread!
Old 07-28-2011, 01:00 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

There are a few mustangs in the town that I live and even in the subdivision where we live. I havens seen anyone take it to the customization that i have. Generally all i see is wheels and thats about it. Even at the track there are not many s197's that are modded like mine. But i dont go but maybe a few times a year. Maybe that will change once i get involved in the local mustang club and they have a race at the track.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Hamhole
1st Gear Member

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Perhaps for your next car, vinyl-wrap it in Scottish Tartan with a big puff ball on the roof and see if your neighbor takes the bait.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:29 PM
awsomeaussies206
2nd Gear Member

Exactly outceltj I've only seen a handful of modded Mustangs around here, besides having wheels... so seeing one a lot like mine is kinda weird! Of course mine still has a lot more done to it, but I hope he can start using his imagination and take a different direction. He hasn't had the car for very long... so if I gave someone the inspiration in getting a Mustang thats cool to me, just try to be a little different, that's all I'm saying.

Last edited by awsomeaussies206; 07-28-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:36 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

He yelled at you for spinning your tires on accident? Sounds like a slightly envious ***** to me. Don't give him the time of day IMO.

Besides, I am willing to bet he doesn't have a kickass custom carbon fiber-esque interior like you!

I used to pick up my friend from his neighborhood all the time, and his neighbor would try to yell at me for the same thing ALL the time, even last winter lol. I come to find out that in may he bought an old camaro... Hmmmm. People will be people. Lol.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

wow, you've got bitchy neighbors!

I've left marks 50' long in my neighborhood from breaking the rear end loose on purpose (after my tune and CAI). I got a thumbs up and a big grin

Of course it helps that a number of people in my 'hood' have vettes, Beemers (M3, i135, 335is), and camaros...

Hey OP, is the persons car teh same color as yours?
Old 07-28-2011, 01:57 PM
awsomeaussies206
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
He yelled at you for spinning your tires on accident? Sounds like a slightly envious ***** to me. Don't give him the time of day IMO.

Besides, I am willing to bet he doesn't have a kickass custom carbon fiber-esque interior like you!

I used to pick up my friend from his neighborhood all the time, and his neighbor would try to yell at me for the same thing ALL the time, even last winter lol. I come to find out that in may he bought an old camaro... Hmmmm. People will be people. Lol.
Yeah he was mad! He jumped in his car and drove to my house before I barely made it out of my car. But I think I caught him by surprise when he realized I was a girl and then he mellowed out and was asking me a bunch of questions about my car. Since then he waves everytime I drive by. LOL Oh well it is what it is!!

Quick Reply: Somebody copying your style...