Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

God karma can be funny

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:58 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by siggyfreud
Kind of ironic that the subject line/post talk about Karma, but the OP watched an accident happen and didn't stop to help or see if they're okay. Not defending what the dbag teen did, but if we're talking about karma here thought it was worth mentioning . . .

f*** em. sure they had a cell phone. And I doubt if it was the other way around he would have stopped. This is how little kids learn these days
Old 08-03-2011, 02:04 AM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

IDK, what if the GF was hot?..........maybe you should have stopped! LOL
Old 08-03-2011, 07:01 AM
Shadow7874
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by modru2004
well since were on the subject, back when i had my tiburon i was heading home from work and ended up with some kid in a pos civic behind me. other lane was clear he could go around, but no he literally rides my bumper for whatever reason. i got a little irritated so i decided to see if his brakes worked...

I hit my brakes hard while down shifting. he slammed on his, and i just accelerated away leaving him squealing into a curb, he hit it pretty hard too. the look on his face was priceless too.
Thats kinda a dick move...
I didnt do anything to cause an accident or even attempt to unlike you and the kid driving the truck.

The kid and girl friend were fine, all they did was knock down a sign and slid into a field. If they would have hit something or flipped i would have stopped to help for sure, but since they were both clearly ok i figured id enjoy him making an *** of himself.
It really just pissed me off when he looked dead at me then pulled out right in front of me. Although i dont recommend it, i could have understood if he pulled out near me and acted like he was trying to race or something stupid like that, but nearly hitting a car just to pull out in front of them is stupid. Especially when no one was behind me for as far as you can see...

I also had a bmw try to race me or something on the way home. I was in a bit of a hurry cause i was running a bit slower then i had thought and needed to be at work soon. I was driving about 65 in a 55 when i came up behind a truck. I slowed down, didnt ride his truck or anything just waiting for a clear passing lane. Mean while a bmw catches up and gets a bit close and just follows us. I go to pass the truck finally and the bmw i guess tries to pass the truck and race me down a 1 lane road??? No thanks... I just passed the truck and got back in the right lane and all of a sudden he is swerving behind me what looks like inches from my bumper. I guess all the crazy drivers were out today. I wasnt speeding that fast and i used my signals to pass and everything but i guess this guy was too cool to drive normal.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:38 AM
TWOKOOL
2nd Gear Member

Gotta love these Henry County teenage drivers. Mommys BMW or Daddys farm truck. They see a nice car and think, he will stop, he doesn't wnat to wreck his nice car.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:59 AM
highline
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mayo
Guys in trucks....wtf is that all about. You put a guy in a truck and they think "i'm a race driver now!". Again, WTF????..its a truck dude.lol
Glad everyone was ok...@ nuke I would have chased after him as well, taking it from there...@mayo, I actually find, including myself, the exact opposite...When I'm in my truck <250 4 door> I already know I'm going 0-60 in 5 mins, so I just relax and such...I have the v10, which is pretty stout, but I don't think I've ever shifted over 3000 rpms...racing trucks <that aren't race trucks> is plain silly...where's the mud?
Old 08-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by highline
...@ nuke I would have chased after him as well, taking it from there...
Yeah, probably me too because we tend to be a bit more... "playful"... behind the wheel of a Stang (at least I am, compared to my DD SUV).

Sorry, I was backseat preaching before my 2nd cup of coffee in my previous post.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:18 AM
mayo
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by highline
...where's the mud?
That's what i'm screamin pal, that's where I had all my "fun" in a truck. When I drove on the road, I knew what I had...some of these guys around here, don't.
Just cause it sounds like a race car, don't make it one...again, where's the mud?
Old 08-03-2011, 08:42 AM
OhEightGT
2nd Gear Member

Glad to hear he got what was coming to him for driving like that, but I really hope neither of them were hurt at all. Shouldn't play around with a Mustang or anything else when you don't even know the capabilities and safe turning speeds of your own vehicle
Old 08-03-2011, 09:04 AM
modru2004
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Shadow7874
Thats kinda a dick move...
I didnt do anything to cause an accident or even attempt to unlike you and the kid driving the truck.

The kid and girl friend were fine, all they did was knock down a sign and slid into a field. If they would have hit something or flipped i would have stopped to help for sure, but since they were both clearly ok i figured id enjoy him making an *** of himself.
It really just pissed me off when he looked dead at me then pulled out right in front of me. Although i dont recommend it, i could have understood if he pulled out near me and acted like he was trying to race or something stupid like that, but nearly hitting a car just to pull out in front of them is stupid. Especially when no one was behind me for as far as you can see...

I also had a bmw try to race me or something on the way home. I was in a bit of a hurry cause i was running a bit slower then i had thought and needed to be at work soon. I was driving about 65 in a 55 when i came up behind a truck. I slowed down, didnt ride his truck or anything just waiting for a clear passing lane. Mean while a bmw catches up and gets a bit close and just follows us. I go to pass the truck finally and the bmw i guess tries to pass the truck and race me down a 1 lane road??? No thanks... I just passed the truck and got back in the right lane and all of a sudden he is swerving behind me what looks like inches from my bumper. I guess all the crazy drivers were out today. I wasnt speeding that fast and i used my signals to pass and everything but i guess this guy was too cool to drive normal.
it goes to show you just how close he was that he had an "accident" if you want to call some curb rash an "accident".

lets clarify something anyone driving like that is a danger to themselves and others. have you ever been hit while stopped by a car traveling 30+mph? ive been knocked clean into the car in front of me (there was about a car length between us(me and the front car) while stopped waiting for them to turn.

what if someone had run up in front of me and i really needed to brake? even if i managed to stop myself, he would have hit me and pushed us on through whoever or whatever was in front of me.

i hit my brakes to get them off of me, not to cause a wreck, the fact that he slid into a curb and got some nasty curb rash was icing on the cake.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:21 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by eddypython
lol baker. look at you. all concerned about the girl
What can I say, I likes the ladies

Quick Reply: God karma can be funny