Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Mustang Floor Mats - Forum Discount

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 08:59 AM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

You used to have options for colors. Is that not available anymore?
Old 08-23-2011, 08:25 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06
You used to have options for colors. Is that not available anymore?
Only black mats are available now. Ford changed their licensing on floor mats and send OEM mats to lloyd's to put the logos on. They are only sending black mats now.

Ken
Old 08-24-2011, 02:02 AM
danzcool
5th Gear Member

Was there a ford racing option or is that gone forever?
Old 08-24-2011, 05:28 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by danzcool
Was there a ford racing option or is that gone forever?
That one is gone.

There may be some vendors that still have some inventory but it was last December when all this changed from Ford so any inventory is pretty dried up.

Just have the 5 logo options

Ken
Old 08-24-2011, 08:18 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Those look sweet.. and good pricing too.. I'll have to pick up a set to run around in...

I need to find somebody to make custom ones for me..
Old 08-24-2011, 08:41 PM
99horsey
2nd Gear Member

If these mats are exactly as pictured, they are for 2010-2012 as far as I can tell. The ones I have look different and have the little strip that covers the dead pedal:

Since the ones pictured fit my 06 perfectly, I can only assume the ones featured in the first post are for 2010+ (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Furthermore, mine (which are the Lloyd mats pictured above) are wearing like crap. There is pretty much no carpeting left under my heals on the driver side (and always big tumbleweeds of fuzz rolling around that used to be attached under my heals) after only one year (5,000 miles). Anyone else have this problem? I love the look of these mats (or I did before the driver's side had bald spots), but am now in the market for something a bit more robust.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 99horsey
If these mats are exactly as pictured, they are for 2010-2012 as far as I can tell. The ones I have look different and have the little strip that covers the dead pedal:

Since the ones pictured fit my 06 perfectly, I can only assume the ones featured in the first post are for 2010+ (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Furthermore, mine (which are the Lloyd mats pictured above) are wearing like crap. There is pretty much no carpeting left under my heals on the driver side (and always big tumbleweeds of fuzz rolling around that used to be attached under my heals) after only one year (5,000 miles). Anyone else have this problem? I love the look of these mats (or I did before the driver's side had bald spots), but am now in the market for something a bit more robust.
They fit perfectly if you order the correct ones for your year.

Very odd on the wear and tear. i would notify lloyd's and see if they will get another set for you.

Never hear of an issue with the quality of these so they may hook you up.

Not sure if you bought them from me but if you did let me know and I'll talk to lloyd's about it for you. I am sure whoever you bought them from if it wasn't us would do the same.

Thanks!

Ken
Old 08-25-2011, 04:25 PM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MeanStang08
Those look sweet.. and good pricing too.. I'll have to pick up a set to run around in...

I need to find somebody to make custom ones for me..
They are really nice mats!

Ken
Old 08-25-2011, 06:30 PM
99horsey
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by southernmustangparts
They fit perfectly if you order the correct ones for your year.

Very odd on the wear and tear. i would notify lloyd's and see if they will get another set for you.

Never hear of an issue with the quality of these so they may hook you up.

Not sure if you bought them from me but if you did let me know and I'll talk to lloyd's about it for you. I am sure whoever you bought them from if it wasn't us would do the same.

Thanks!

Ken
Ahh - I see now. I didn't even notice the pulldown to select the year. So it's the 2011 that's different from 2005-2010? And the ones pictured are 2011?

The mats were actually in the car when I bought it. They were very obviously brand new, but don't look new any more. I suppose the previous owner who put them in could have bought them as 2nd quality or something but they looked perfect a year ago...
Old 08-26-2011, 07:19 AM
southernmustangparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 99horsey
Ahh - I see now. I didn't even notice the pulldown to select the year. So it's the 2011 that's different from 2005-2010? And the ones pictured are 2011?

The mats were actually in the car when I bought it. They were very obviously brand new, but don't look new any more. I suppose the previous owner who put them in could have bought them as 2nd quality or something but they looked perfect a year ago...
Yes, the 2011 mats are a different fit than the 2005-2010 mats.

The actual mats all come directly from Ford now. They sell the licenses for the logos but they have to be put on their mats.

If anyone is in the market for a great set of floor mats at a great price look us up.

Free shipping and 20% off using coupon code mustangforum1

Thanks!

Ken
Mustang Parts

Quick Reply: Ford Mustang Floor Mats - Forum Discount