Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CJ Pony Parts??

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 09:18 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Default CJ Pony Parts??

Does anyone know if this company is any good as far as customer service and products??
Old 09-28-2011, 09:26 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

I've had no issues with any product i've ordered from them. That being said I haven't ordered anything over $200 so I haven't really ordered any big items but they seem to have great service and I plan on purchasing more items from them down the road.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:35 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Alright, thanks. Yeah I saw that they have American Racing wheels and they are only a little bit more than the Bullitt Replicas from AM. I think you know I ordered wheels and tires from CruizinConcepts and had issues so I'm trying to dig around and see what better deals I can find.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:38 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Yea, CruizinConcepts is lucky to be in business. If it weren't for people ricing out their stangs with bodykits and lambo doors they would be bankrupt!
Old 09-28-2011, 09:39 PM
Thundersteel
2nd Gear Member

I've ordered from CJ Pony Parts three times, and I've been VERY happy with them.

Everything I've ordered, they've had the lowest prices on.

They have fast shipping, too. Twice, I placed an order online about 1 AM, and received an email by 9 AM that same morning with a UPS tracking number! How's that for fast?
Old 09-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Thor
2nd Gear Member

I've ordered most of my Cervini pieces from them and they arrived quickly and without issue.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:48 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Wow guys. Sounds like they are pretty good. I can't believe they got the parts out that fast Thundersteel. That's crazy fast!

Baker - Yeah I'm not real happy with them.. I still haven't heard from them.. at all.. not a peep. I heard that they process their refunds on Fridays so if I don't have my money this Friday I'll be pissed. Lol.

Thor - Man your car is pretty. I usually think that kit is too much for me appearance wise but on your car it's amazing.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:23 PM
6-Speed
2nd Gear Member

CJ Pony is an excellent place to order parts ... watch for discounts often on weekends.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:57 PM
HOTRODD77
2nd Gear Member

Always have good sales, fast shipping, and great customer service! I've had to return a couple of things and each time I have been refunded within a couple of days.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

Look for their stuff on sale and you won't go wrong. I've ordered from them a couple times now and I can say I had a hiccup on one of my orders, and for me, usually that's all it takes for me to find another vendor.

I emailed CJ's, because I bought the boss splitter from them and it came dirtied up, looked almost used, and told them about it. It apparently was used on a demo car, I cleaned it up myself and it looked new again but I felt like I shouldn't have to clean up a part I ordered brand new. They gave me a 20% refund for my troubles. I definitely plan on ordering from them again. CJ and AM are my go-to places for mustang parts.

Quick Reply: CJ Pony Parts??